Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 868,855 times)

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 14, 2010, 05:12:51 AM
Is the prequel any good?
The prequel is pretty awesome quite short though. The sequel and movie adaption how ever are rubbish (so says everyone not just me)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

spinksy

spinksy

Got myself the Neca Alien (which has already broken in 2 places!! - arm snapped off so did foot WTF), Falconer, Classic and Berserker today!

will post pics later with my avp xbox :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: spinksy on Aug 14, 2010, 03:02:48 PM

Finally!  ;D

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: spinksy on Aug 14, 2010, 03:02:48 PM
Got myself the Neca Alien (which has already broken in 2 places!! - arm snapped off so did foot WTF), Falconer, Classic and Berserker today!

Did you preorder from Play.com? 'Cause my Classic isn't here. :'(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Just brought this - set of 6 production used storyboards from Alien 3. At a steal price of £10.50 too.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160466053817&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: Forever Knight on Aug 14, 2010, 01:00:40 PM
Ya tell us about the prequel comics!!!

The first one was the best, pretty darn cool. Def buy.

The rest were too much based on the human characters and less on the Predators. But overall they aren't bad, interesting, just not amazing like the AVP comics.

spinksy

spinksy

wow - good find Hicks

Forever Knight

Forever Knight

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Aug 14, 2010, 01:04:07 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 14, 2010, 05:12:51 AM
Is the prequel any good?
The prequel is pretty awesome quite short though. The sequel and movie adaption how ever are rubbish (so says everyone not just me)

So no extra insight on the characters or Black Predators?.

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

That's excellent Hicks - great action shots too. You need to get some of that stuff framed, you could make a freaking sweet display of it all at this point.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Well I sold my Aliens storyboards a while ago so this'll be my only storyboards. I will frame these though. I've got a spare frame that'll probably fit four of these in. I've got my concept art framed by the PC. I've got that production used storyboard script from AR but I don't have a clue what to do with it. I'm gonna scan it up at some point though.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Hicks, you have a knack for finding movie-direct material. Where do you usually buy your stuff?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

eBay. Where else?  ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Go figure lol

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

They're few and fair between though. It's all about timing too. I saw the unused concept art from Edge (http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/albums/movies/avp/concept/normal_concept35.jpg and others) on there a few weeks back but it was up to £100 for the set (of 3 I think) and I couldn't afford it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed