Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 869,198 times)

AnthaiHero

AnthaiHero

Cont.

What I don't have pictured are:
-Aliens/Predator Panel to Panel Art Book
-Aliens Trilogy for Playstation
-Aliens vs. Predator for PC
-McFarlane Movie Maniacs 6 P2 Predator and Predator the Hunter (Both Factory Sealed)
-Aliens, Marines, and Predator Kenner Figures
-Aliens vs. Predator: War #0-4
-Aliens vs. Predator: Duel #1-2
-Predator Kindred #1-4
-Predator Bad Blood #1-2
-Aliens, Predator, WitchBlade, Darkness Overkill #1-2
-The second part of the above series #1-4
-Aliens: Genocide #1-4
-Aliens: Colonial Marines #1-12
-Aliens: Berserker #1-4
-Aliens: Hives #1-4
-Aliens: Newt's Tales #1-2

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Nice comic collection you have there. Do you have the variant for the DHP first AvP?

AnthaiHero

AnthaiHero

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 28, 2008, 11:38:45 PM
Nice comic collection you have there. Do you have the variant for the DHP first AvP?

Are u referring to the painted cover of the unmasked predator in the swamp fighting off some aliens? Ive seen a DPH cover like this, its also on the back of the one I have pictured. My goal is to get my DPH and my Predator #1 graded

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Yes I am.

AnthaiHero

AnthaiHero

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 29, 2008, 02:45:41 AM
Yes I am.

I always thought that was a second printing. I could have swore I didn't start seeing that issue till the first avp run was nearly over.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Nope, it's definitely a variant cover of the 1st printing.

See for yourself.

AnthaiHero

AnthaiHero

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 29, 2008, 04:17:45 AM
Nope, it's definitely a variant cover of the 1st printing.

See for yourself.

good to know. i think i need to add that to my collection. too bad there's very little high grade avp comics for sale. i just hate waiting to get stuff graded.

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

:)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

That backlight is pretty damn sweet dude. Are those 12" models?

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

Thanks  ;D McFarlane 12" Scar and Hot Toys 14" AVP Elder and Predator2 Elder

Flaming Firefox

Flaming Firefox

Alien Figs
NECA 18" Classic Alien
Konami Alien Res Warrior (2)
McFarlane 7" AvP Alien Warrior
NECA 7" AvPR Alien Warrior
NECA 7" AvPR Pred-Alien (Closed Mandible)

Predator Figs
NECA 7" Masked Wolf
NECA 7" Unmasked Wolf (2)
McFarlane 7" Celtic Pred
McFarlane 7" P2 Pred (Open Mouth)

Movies
Alien Director's Cut 2 Disc
Aliens Collectors Edition 2 Disc
Predator
AvP Unrated

Posters
AvP Movie Poster (2)
AvP Collectors Card, got with posters

spawn_se7en

spawn_se7en

Heres my most of collection which has been hard to get from up here in the North of Scotland it takes for ever for things to come and there are no shops, I have to order everthing off the internet.

Alien and Predator DVD's - Alien Legacy R2, Alien Quadrilogy R1, Alien Legacy Pro Disc R2, The Alien Saga R1, Predator SE R1 & R2, Predator 2 R1, Predator 2 SE R1, Alien vs Predator R1 & R2 & R3, Alien vs Predator Unrated R1, Alien vs Predator Blueray (Which I cant play as it is the USA version and I need to Buy the UK one)
Aliens vs Predator Requiem Unrated

Alien and Predator Books - Aliens Earth Hive, Aliens Nightmare Asylum, Aliens Female War, Aliens Genocide, Aliens Music of the Spears, Aliens Orgional Sin, Predator Concrete Jungle, Aliens vs Predator Prey, Aliens vs Predator Hunters Planet, Alien vs Predator The Creature Effects of ADI, Aliens vs Predator Inside the Monster Shop & Alien/Predator Panel to Panel.

Aliens and Predator Comics & Graphic Novels - Alien The Illustrated Story from Heavy Metal Magazine, Alien3, Aliens Newts Tale, Alien Resurrection, Aliens Alchemy, Aliens Apocalypse the Destroying Angels, Aliens Book 1 & 2, Aliens Dark Horse Presents, Aliens Earth Angle, Aliens Earth War, Aliens Female War, Aliens Genocide, Aliens Glass Corridor, Aliens Harvest, Aliens Havoc, Aliens Hive, Aliens Kidnapped, Aliens Labyrinth, Aliens Lovesick, Aliens Lucky, Aliens Mondo, Aliens Music of the Spears, Aliens Nido (This is a Spanish Comic), Aliens Pig, Aliens Purge, Aliens Rogue, Aliens Scarifice, Aliens Special, Aliens Stalker, Aliens Stronghold, Aliens Survival, Aliens Tribes, Aliens Wraith, Aliens Xenogenesis. Aliens Omnibus 1,2,3

Aliens vs Predator Book 1, Aliens vs Predator Eternal, Aliens vs Predator Deadliest of the Species, Aliens vs Predator War, Aliens vs Predator Booty One Shot, Aliens vs Predator Duel, Aliens vs Predator Thrill of the Hunt, Aliens vs Predator Xenogenesis. Alien vs Predator Omnibus 1 & 2

Predator, Predator 2, Predator Bad Blood, Predator Big Game, Predator Captive, Predator Blood Sands of Time, Predator Cold War, Predator Concrete Jungle, Predator Hell and Hot Water, Predator Dark River, Predator Hell Come A-Walkin', Predator Home World, Predator Invaders from the 4th Dimension, Predator Jungles Tales Classic, Predator Kindred, Predator Nemesis, Predator Primal, Predator Race War, Predator Strange Roux, Predator Xenogenesis. Predator Omnibus 1 & 2

Aliens vs Batman, Aliens vs Green Lantern, Aliens vs Jugde Dredd, Aliens Wild CATS, Aliens Superman 1 & 2, Alkiens vs Predator vs Terminator, Predator vs Batman 1,2 & 3, Predator vs JLA, Predator VS Jugde Dredd, Predator vs Magnus Robot Fighter, Predator vs Superman, Predator vs Tarzan, Aliens vs Predator vs Darkness vs Witchblade 1 & 2.

Aliens Omnibus 1,2 & 3, Aliens vs Predator Omnibus 1 & 2, Predator Omnibus 1 & 2

Aliens and Predator Games - AvP 1,2 & Primal Hunt

Alien Plush - Hybrid, Facehugger & Alien 3 Dog, Queen Chest Burster

Alien Chest Burster life size Model and Queen Alien Model

Aliens and Predator 7" Figures - Alien Figure,
                                            2x Aliens Figure,
                                            Alien3 Dog Figure,
                                            Alien Ressuretion,
                                            Hicks without Hat Figure,
                                            Hicks with Hat Figure (Club Edition),
                                            New Born Figure,
                                            Aliens Queen Alien,
                                            Alien vs Predator Grid Alien,
                                            Alien vs Predator Warrior Figure,
                                            2x AVP-R Alien Figure,
                                            2x Predalien Open Mouth,
                                            Predalien Closed Mouth,
                                            Alien and Predator Box Set Figure,
                                            Predator Masked Figure,
                                            Predator 2 Removable Mask Figure,
                                            Predator 2 Spere Figure,
                                            AVP Celtic Figure,
                                            AVP Hero Figure,
                                            AVP Old Warrior Figure,
                                            AVP-R Wolf series 1 (Masked and Closed mouth figures)
                                            AVP-R Wolf series 2 Figure (Clocked and Open mouth)
                                            Lastly AVP Clocted Figure (Club Edition)

Other Figures - Aliens and Predator Metiz Figures(3 Aliens, Ripy, Kane, 3 Predators), 6x Alien vs Predator Cosbaby (which I got today and r very cool).

Movie Posters - Alien, Aliens, Alien vs Predator Alien, Alien vs Predator Predator, 2x Alien vs Predator Both.
And Lastly I think 3D Alien Poster

I am not sure if that is all of my stuff as I have just move to Dundee and eveything is all over the place. I also have all McFarline Terminator Figures and iteams which I have with my Alien and Predator Collection as I think they look nice together. on a side note I have started to Collect the Hellraiser NECA Figures as well as they are cool and well made I think I have 19 so far but still have a few to go.

And my Girl Friend is planning to make me stand for my Figures as she is quite good at that as she make Swords for fun to add to her collection. :D

I am thinking for buying Aliens: 1/12th - Diecast Poseable Aliens Power Loader With Ripley And Bishop Figures to go with my 7" figure display.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Holy Christ, you sure you don't wanna post pics? ;)

The Demon

The Demon

Vhs:
Predator
Predator2
Alien
Aliens
Alien3
Alien Ressurection

Dvd:
Predator (Special Edition 2 disc set)
Predator2 (Special Edtion 2 disc set)
Alien Quadrilogy (actually it hasn't come through the mail yet)
Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem (Extreme Unrated Edition)
Alien vs. Predator

Figures:
Neca Unmasked Wolf
Neca Predalien
Predator2 Predator (with removable mask and removible arm)
Original Masked Predator
Original Drone Alien with facehuggers
Old cartoony looking drone from Ressurection

Comics and books:
AvPvT v1
AvPvT v2
AvPvT v3
AvPvT v4

AvP (paperback)

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

July 4th I might actually get to post pics of my collection. ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed