Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 868,859 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Nice!!

Predator@Alien

Predator@Alien

Anybody else have these ?

Machiko Naguchi

Machiko Naguchi

I figured I could only afford to get one so I picked the one I thought looked the coolest. I believe it was Bismuth, the one at the top. They are crazy big and thick so I need to figure out where to display it since the rest of the cards from the set are going into their custom binder. I thought it was an interesting new take on a special chase card for a collecting set given that the Nostromo was a mining vessel hauling cargo.

I think I also got one of the Robot Parts from the set which are similar large sized containers. It might have been the fiber optics one, I would have to go check to be sure.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ha! What are those?! From the Alien set?

Predator@Alien

Predator@Alien

Quote from: Machiko Naguchi on May 27, 2020, 05:29:02 PM
I think I also got one of the Robot Parts from the set which are similar large sized containers. It might have been the fiber optics one, I would have to go check to be sure.

Ah ! Robots parts are also cool !

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 28, 2020, 08:15:23 AM
Ha! What are those?! From the Alien set?

Yes, Alien 2017  ;)

j0nesy

j0nesy

i don't have much of a collection (quite the minimalist), but this alien day pin just arrived from mondo:

Katanu

Katanu

Just wanted to share my figure collection!

There's still the novels, comics, eaglemoss figurines and a diamond select bust bank, I'll share those in the future when they have a proper display place!

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: j0nesy on May 29, 2020, 11:53:27 PM
i don't have much of a collection (quite the minimalist), but this alien day pin just arrived from mondo:

Well, now your collection certainly bigger than mine

Bilbo5000

Bilbo5000

Quote from: Katanu on May 31, 2020, 02:19:25 PM
Just wanted to share my figure collection!

There's still the novels, comics, eaglemoss figurines and a diamond select bust bank, I'll share those in the future when they have a proper display place!
Great collection. Nice selection of items 👍

Katanu

Katanu

Thanks! Still need to get some Aliens in my collection.

Master

Master

Allrighty you ugly alien bastards, time to share with new project. I started making pieces for Predators Deathcamp as background and diorama for my NECA Predators figures. I plan to make three elements: deathcamp tree with Predators style skinned body, burning head and eventually Predator totem. Currently I`m working on tree, skinned body and burning head. This are work in progress pics, more comming soon.

Deathcamp tree:

Body:

it`s in size with NECA Jim Hopper and co.

Burning head:

p.s.

If you know how to make or where to buy good looking flames please PM me.

Master

Master

Hi guys, here is update of my Deathcamp tree:

Tree + corps front:

Tree + corpse back:

Corpse front:

Corpse back:

Base:

Hope you like it, thanks.

j0nesy

j0nesy

it's coming along nicely, great stuff!  :)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

It's looking pretty sweet Master!

Neomorph-01

Neomorph-01

Master, I've got to say that looks good so far - look forward to seeing how the scenery all looks when complete.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed