Who wants to see Ripley's clone kick alien AND predator ass?

Started by DarthSidious, Jan 12, 2008, 06:32:55 AM

Would you like to see a AVP with Ripley's clone?

Yes
No
Screw you and your dumb ideas
Maybe
I'm confused...
Author
Who wants to see Ripley's clone kick alien AND predator ass? (Read 5,986 times)

Alienseseses

Quote from: DarthSidious on Jan 13, 2008, 04:32:24 AM
Quote from: Alienseseses on Jan 13, 2008, 04:22:33 AM
No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.

Ok, I'm done.

are you sure?

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes.

Spidey3121

I would never want this...

I mean, if in the same movie you let Arnold unload on a Hive of Aliens + wipe them all out but i'm not sure anyone would really want to see that. I don't even really want to see that. It would just be payback for Ripley going after some Predators.

Attack.no1

No, this would suck more than Alien res is thats pos, and it just wouldnt work.

severen76

I dont really even want ripley in alien film anymore, nevermind a predator one.

DarthSidious

Hm, the polls are against me..... oh well, I should be thankful Fox doesn't give a damn what you guys think :D  (even though the possibility of it happening hovers around -100%)

The Chibi Kiriyama

Oh, you don't have to worry...I get the feeling that Fox combs these forums for the worst ideas possible to use in their next film.

DarthSidious

Oh come on, I haven't search but there has to be at least some other ideas in this forum worst then mine; if not, then I will make worse ones! ::)

XenoVC

Cellien

No more Ripley (lets move on) and no more Xenomorphs and Preds in the same movie.

Foundationman2

Ripley needs to die and stay dead.

DarthSidious

Quote from: Cellien on Jan 14, 2008, 04:12:47 AM
No more Ripley (lets move on) and no more Xenomorphs and Preds in the same movie.

No more Ripley- okay with me, but LOL @ "no more xenomorphs/preds in same movie", Fox will not let a cash cow go down w.o a fight

The Chibi Kiriyama

They have. It was called Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem. For all intents and purposes, they failed.

DarthSidious

DarthSidious

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Jan 14, 2008, 06:39:38 AM
They have. It was called Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem. For all intents and purposes, they failed.

That's not the last AVP film, you can bet my worthless poll on it...

EDIT:  I am so sick of all this AVPR bashing, if you want a character-driven emotional film, go drown yourself while watching the Titanic movie or any of those other dumb films.  There is a story to AVPR.  Aliens get loose, Pred comes to kill them.  That's it and that's fine with me.  I loved the film (went to see it twice) and  I shall be happy to purchase the AVPR dvd.

SM

QuoteEDIT:  I am so sick of all this AVPR bashing, if you want a character-driven emotional film, go drown yourself while watching the Titanic movie or any of those other dumb films.

Like the original Alien films - yeah they all suck.

As for you being sick of AvP2 bashing - suck shit.  That's what I've been doing for the last 10 years when people shitcan Resurrection.

The Chibi Kiriyama

Quote from: DarthSidious on Jan 14, 2008, 06:41:39 AMEDIT:  I am so sick of all this AVPR bashing, if you want a character-driven emotional film, go drown yourself while watching the Titanic movie or any of those other dumb films.  There is a story to AVPR.  Aliens get loose, Pred comes to kill them.  That's it and that's fine with me.  I loved the film (went to see it twice) and  I shall be happy to purchase the AVPR dvd.

I wasn't talking about it from a personal perspective; purely from a financial one. For their sake, I hope the worldwide take and the DVD sales are amazing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed