Killer Instincts arcade/PC version

Crysis Warhead

Pred Killer

Pred Killer

< Mass Effect

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

R-Type Dimensions

It's one heck of an old-school, hardcore, awesome sauce packed arcade game!

Vakarian

Vakarian

Devil May Cry 4 - Credo is so f**king hard to kill.. >:(

Force

Force

Mortal Kombat Vs DC Universe.

its a shame its so toned down , because the gameplay is really tight. just working on the trials.. very challenging. Cant wait for the next MK, which will be full gore & all that :D

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I'm a big fan of Mortal Kombat and I was alittle let down with the whole Mk Vs DC concept. F--k DC! It shouldn't be anywhere near Mortal Kombat. Not just that but the graphics aren't really that good, they could have made it look more detailed and stunning.

They really gotta get back to the whole outworld story with nothing but Mortal Kombat based characters again and really push the graphics this time! Gesh ::)

I swear the graphics in Mk Vs DC look only slghtly better than the PS2 graphics.

It's 2009 Midway! We got games like Crysis, COD4, Dead Space ect, get with the times :D

severen76

severen76

Mortal Kombat has a story?

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Yes, an epic, dark, mystical story of outworld, earth realm, martial arts, the tournament and overall fighting to save the world. Not just that, but some of the best, coolest, badass characters I've ever had the honor of knowing ever since I was a kid.

Mortal Kombat has an endless story of characters till this day I'm still trying to put all together lol.

randy4321

randy4321

Battlefield bad company 2: Beta  8)

avpmad!

avpmad!

playing runescape atm lmao, though it would be a laugh going back on it after so many years not playing it, and ppl on my friends list didnt delete me, so ive just been chatting.

plus cod 4 just something u have to play

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Call Of Duty: World At War
Resident Evil 5.

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Dead Frontiere... free online mmo... zombies!!!

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: PHANTOM on Aug 18, 2009, 06:05:11 AM

It's 2009 Midway! We got games like Crysis, COD4, Dead Space ect, get with the times :D

Midway 2009?  More like Warner Bros. 2009!  They own MK now.

http://www.develop-online.net/news/32583/Warner-Bros-taking-Mortal-Kombat-online

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Resident Evil 5 at long last...f**king love it.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: Cellien on Aug 19, 2009, 01:26:19 AM
Quote from: PHANTOM on Aug 18, 2009, 06:05:11 AM

Midway 2009?  More like Warner Bros. 2009!  They own MK now.

http://www.develop-online.net/news/32583/Warner-Bros-taking-Mortal-Kombat-online

Yeah I know hopefully they can push the franchise further than Midway.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed