Aliens vs Avengers

Started by MudButt, Apr 18, 2024, 02:19:30 PM

Author
Aliens vs Avengers (Read 4,191 times)

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Apr 19, 2024, 10:06:46 PMThe Avengers had gone to dark stories before, anyone knows Marvel Zombies or Ruins? So it's not impossible for the story to go right.
Reign had Peter giving MJ cancer (don't ask how ) 

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

If you want, the answer, here is.

Spoiler
Spider-Man gave MJ cancer Because of his radiated semen
[close]

Kradan

Kradan

Daaamnwahahaha

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 19, 2024, 10:56:28 PMOr Boba Fett vs. Predator if they ever decided to do a crossover with Star Wars.

Boba Fett !?

I can't imagine Boba being any problem to a Predator

Quote from: SiL on Apr 20, 2024, 12:05:23 AMAliens in Star Wars would be fun.

Did you just saw that Alien getting sliced with a laser sword ! IT BROKE NEW GROUND !!!

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

I'll check this out, the creative time gives me confidence and so does the fact they didn't rush into these crossovers. Did anyone catch this bit on the Marvel press release?

Spoiler
The four-part epic is set in a new timeline many years in the future and features older, grittier versions of Marvel characters. It also will be the first-time readers will see certain parts of Alien lore in the Marvel Universe—like the home of the Engineers. In this unmissable series, Xenomorphs reach Earth, and the perfect organism meets a planet of superhumans. But who will be first to fall?
[close]

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comics/aliens-vs-avengers-jonathan-hickman-esad-ribic

A bit sad it's in a crossover comic but given we'll probably never see it on film I'll take it.

Slutty Badger

Slutty Badger

Really? Multitudes of Alien novels, comics, and sourcebooks, and it's this that gives us a look at

Spoiler
the Engineer homeworld?
[close]

Seriously?

Kradan

Kradan

Haha lol

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: SiL on Apr 19, 2024, 10:38:06 PMAliens vs XMen if they go full Kenner would at least be ridiculous fun.

Aliens Versus X-Men featuring the Brood, might be really funny.

SM

SM

Quote from: Slutty Badger on Apr 20, 2024, 06:01:27 PMReally? Multitudes of Alien novels, comics, and sourcebooks, and it's this that gives us a look at

Spoiler
the Engineer homeworld?
[close]

Seriously?

You mean the one we saw in Covenant?

SiL

SiL

I'm guessing the RPG retconned that.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Glad that it's retconned. Like what a way to reveal the Engineer Homeworld if it was the actual one in Covenant, just decimated and never truly explored. An actual waste of lore.

SiL

SiL

I said I'm guessing, I have no idea.

Not that it matters what the RPG says.

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

The alien RPG is my Bible now. Everybody who says anything against will be label as a heretic and be crucified.

SiL

SiL

Then nail me up.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Apr 21, 2024, 12:26:14 AMThe alien RPG is my Bible now. Everybody who says anything against will be label as a heretic and be crucified.

Didn't the RPG say that Weyland-Yutani owns the USCM?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed