Xenomorphs vs Whitespikes vs Death Angels vs Mimics

Started by Master Chief, Aug 17, 2021, 11:38:47 PM

Who wins?

Xenomorphs
Whitespikes
Death Angels
Mimics
Author
Xenomorphs vs Whitespikes vs Death Angels vs Mimics (Read 753 times)

Master Chief

Who do you think wins?  1v1 and species battle for world domination.

Alien

Whitespike

Death Angel

Mimic

Immortan Jonesy

1vs 1 I dunno, maybe the acid would do more damage to these strong adversaries than the Alien's own attacks.  :-X

But as a species, I guess the Mimic due to its chronokenetic abilites (they can reset time god damn it!  :laugh:). They also seem to be a sentient species, or closer to being such thing than the Alien or the other creatures.

Baron Von Marlon

When I read Mimics I thought this involved the creatures from Mimic.
Which made me think that a xeno doing something similar while still looking Gigerish might be something cool.
Either as a form of disguise or as something that attracts prey.

Huggs

Xeno's. They reproduce too quickly. With a human population in the middle, they would win even faster. Sheer force of numbers.

Mimics would be close, but there's only so many, and if you kill one specific one they all die.

Immortan Jonesy

The Whitespikes reproduce very fast too. They don't need hosts, apparently.

Master Chief

I'm not sure who wins the species battle (probably Mimics), but will give the Death Angel the victory in 1v1.

Does anyone know how smart the Alien Queen is?  If she were to kill a mimic alpha, and get its blood on her, would she be able to understand the temporal loops the Omega can create?  I think I read somewhere that the Queen is like Jeopardy smart.  ;D

Watching a battle between the Aliens and Whitespikes would be crazy!

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Master Chief on Aug 19, 2021, 02:08:12 PM
I think I read somewhere that the Queen is like Jeopardy smart. 

In the Rez novelization she reads multiple human languages without being taught them and despite not owning any eyes.

But it's Rez mutants and a novelization so...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed