28 Months Later

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 21, 2007, 01:56:05 AM

Author
28 Months Later (Read 3,579 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

It looks like Fox Atomic is makeing 28 Months Later with a 2009 release date. Boyle also revealed that he would return as the director.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/9346

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1564535/20070711/story.jhtml

AVP66

AVP66

I hope another 28 film will be made as I really liked the first two films.

MartyPredator

MartyPredator

cant wait for that
it brings out in Europe
at the end of the 28weeks later...you see infected running towards the Elfie Tower in Paris (sorry about spelling)
so looks good :D lol
baiscaly only places save now are....Amreica Austrialaz Japan Northern and South of Ireland
all the islands off asia and that arent contacted to it
rest are screwed lol

Cromartie

Cromartie

marty are you irish? and why just southern ireland? ( i live in the north)

x-M-x

x-M-x

It's set in russia i believe.... just because you saw Paris at the end dont mean the whole movie is set there...

but boyle wanted it to be set in russia?

:P

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I was hoping the U.S. or something like that, it would be cool if it is set everywhere with afew different characters here and there that at least are involved with one another in some way.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I remember hearing that Danny Boyle said that there going to be more sequels if the 3rd movie does well at the box office.

fluxcap

fluxcap

Good news indeed, I never thought this would get made.

pmaz11

pmaz11

wow interesting....I like how there gonna make another, but I have a feeling that the whole a third wont have any new story at all. The first two had good plots and story lines, but I have a feeling they'll resort to gore and death instead.

Pred-Xeno

Pred-Xeno

So when is 28 Years Later coming out  ::) anyways I don't mean it in a bad way. I haven't seen any of the 28 movies but really what will they call it after 28 Years Later?

MartyPredator

MartyPredator

Quote from: Pred-Wolf on Nov 22, 2007, 07:13:26 AM
So when is 28 Years Later coming out  ::) anyways I don't mean it in a bad way. I haven't seen any of the 28 movies but really what will they call it after 28 Years Later?
28 decades later
28 centuries later
28 millieams later lol

Quote from: x-Mandalore-x on Nov 21, 2007, 03:06:17 PM
It's set in russia i believe.... just because you saw Paris at the end dont mean the whole movie is set there...

but boyle wanted it to be set in russia?

:P
didnt say it took place in Paris...said at the end of the 2nd one you saw it in Paris..meaning its got across and its in europe...it can now get to Africa and Aisa if it spreads fast enough which it will...

Quote from: RC-1138 on Nov 21, 2007, 02:58:16 PM
marty are you irish? and why just southern ireland? ( i live in the north)

Yup..im Northern Irish...cool where you live?
im in Bangor
i say south and Norther..cause i hate it when people dont
i was at the MCR gig on saturday in Kings hall...lead singer (cnt tink name lol) kept saying come on "Ireland" drove me mad i keepd shouting Northern Ireland...everone was just screaming being idoits lol
i got fed up and threw my glow stick at him lmfao almost hit him aswell

x-M-x

x-M-x

Yup, you know it's going to happen and it's gonna be awesome,

In June 2007, it was announced that if DVD sales of the film did well Fox Atomic would consider producing the third film.

In July 2007, while promoting Sunshine, Boyle revealed that he has a story formulating for the next film. "There is an idea for the next one, something which would move [the story] on. I've got to think about it, whether it's right or not." Boyle also revealed that he would return as the director.

And yes Danny Boyle will be at the helm of the last movie !

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1322885/

so, what your thoughts ?

if this is a repost i dont give a sh|t   ;)

wolfboy22

wolfboy22

You know Ive never actually checked these movies out before.

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: wolfboy22 on Feb 21, 2009, 11:56:17 PM
You know Ive never actually checked these movies out before.

tsk... terrible !

28 Days Later (2003)
28 Weeks Later (2007)
28 Months Later (2011) (gotta wait for that one of course... lol)

watch em man !

wolfboy22

wolfboy22

Maybe I will sometime, it just hasn't caught my attention ever since the first one came out.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed