News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 568,086 times)

echobbase79

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 02, 2017, 07:46:21 AM
Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jun 01, 2017, 09:35:19 AM
Are the any pictures of what Karine's face looks like after the Neomorph attack?
I can see in the video that there is some effects work, but we never saw it in the movie.

The Art Of book isn't out here yet. Did anyone see anything in that?

The Art book doesn't show anything like this. Maybe her lips were supposed to be bitten off by the neomorph, but they had to cut it out because of the ratings board?

In the final film it's hard to see what's happening to her face because the little beast is moving around so fast.

SpeedyMaxx

Quote from: echobbase79 on Jun 02, 2017, 03:12:59 AM
Are the any pictures of what Karine's face looks like after the Neomorph attack?
I can see in the video that there is some effects work, but we never saw it in the movie.

Was she even dead when the Neomorph started to chase Faris? It looked like her legs were still moving?

I wondered that as well. In fact, the final film with the figure scrambling around in the flames on the cargo deck - and the cut to Oram during as she rolls down the landing platform - made me wonder if that was Karine and not Faris.

Ingwar

echobbase79

echobbase79

Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on Jun 03, 2017, 04:44:40 AM
Quote from: echobbase79 on Jun 02, 2017, 03:12:59 AM

Was she even dead when the Neomorph started to chase Faris? It looked like her legs were still moving?

I wondered that as well. In fact, the final film with the figure scrambling around in the flames on the cargo deck - and the cut to Oram during as she rolls down the landing platform - made me wonder if that was Karine and not Faris.

I think it was Karine too. The cut to Oram is what sells it for me. It's a pretty tight close-up which makes the moment feel more intimate to what the character is thinking at that moment.

Protozoid

Yes. Whether or not it actually was Karine doesn't matter to Oram. He was still realizing and feeling the same things watching the fire burn on the ramp.

Ingwar

Corporal Hicks

426Buddy

Not working fir me either.

echobbase79

echobbase79

I don't agree with the writer at all about ending the Alien franchise, but he does bring up some fair points about how the creature isn't as mysterious like it used to be.

http://variety.com/2017/film/columns/jack-sparrow-and-the-alien-time-for-you-to-go-johnny-depp-1202453403/

Ingwar

Ingwar

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed