Full Prey Trailer Officially Released Alongside New Poster!

Started by Bat Chain Puller, Jun 04, 2022, 09:32:53 PM

Author
Full Prey Trailer Officially Released Alongside New Poster! (Read 56,255 times)

Highland

Quote from: hoffmanstokes on Jun 05, 2022, 06:14:17 AMimagine a world on an alien planet where they are all sitting at their computers remarking on how these films from earth contain actors that dont all look the same.

imho, if you want the original predator, hop on amazon prime and watch the 87 original.
everyone sitting behind the computer right now is a human, but im willing to bet we all come in different shapes, sizes, colors, bone structures, genders... etc.

is there a universe that exists where two beings can be the same species and look different?

i dont believe there is getting the mandibles right or wrong. imagine if we judged other human beings that way and complained about it on the internet.... oh wait.

TLDR: its a 2hr movie. sit back and enjoy, dont let an original design ruin your day.

While you make a good point, the primary point about the mandibles is that everything after the originals looks.....shit.

So I'm all for a crabenator that gives Winston's a run for its money.

Whoknows

You comment rings hollow. This whole franchise has been about men and likely will continue to be.  Men don't need to be lifted up as much as women who historically across all boundaries have been oppressed.  In the end you're missing the point as well.  You're thinking from a different perspective. Indigenous people don't oppress their women the way American culture or European culture has.  It's showing how women are half our strength regardless if it's a brutish strength.  Think David and Goliath, it's not unheard of for a vastly weaker foe to bring down a powerful villain. The fact that she is a woman is not a valid argument and perpetuates that 'women are weak' nonsense and just feeds sexism, bigotry, and ignorance.   

xenofeen

I cant find the trailer! has anyone a link?

synnerx

You can search it on YouTube now.

Kailem

Quote from: RidgeTop on Jun 05, 2022, 07:16:14 AMOverall really liked the trailer, cinematography and action look fantastic. And wow, that Pred. The design is quite different and striking. The bone mask kind of reminds me of some of the concept art for Wolf:

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/avpr-concept-092-michael-broom.jpg

That really does look like they went back and took inspiration from that earlier concept art for this one. As I mentioned earlier, you can see in a couple of those screenshots that the bone elements on its mask have been attached to it, rather than the mask itself being made out of bone.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Highland on Jun 05, 2022, 12:13:24 PM
Quote from: hoffmanstokes on Jun 05, 2022, 06:14:17 AMimagine a world on an alien planet where they are all sitting at their computers remarking on how these films from earth contain actors that dont all look the same.

imho, if you want the original predator, hop on amazon prime and watch the 87 original.
everyone sitting behind the computer right now is a human, but im willing to bet we all come in different shapes, sizes, colors, bone structures, genders... etc.

is there a universe that exists where two beings can be the same species and look different?

i dont believe there is getting the mandibles right or wrong. imagine if we judged other human beings that way and complained about it on the internet.... oh wait.

TLDR: its a 2hr movie. sit back and enjoy, dont let an original design ruin your day.

While you make a good point, the primary point about the mandibles is that everything after the originals looks.....shit.

So I'm all for a crabenator that gives Winston's a run for its money.

Yeah, the complaints have been less about different design and its respective concept marquette and more execution of said design with odd folds, rolls and skin pockets not on the maquette but on your final product.

meanstreak

Dang it I missed all the news yesterday and now can't find the trailer anywhere!

Quote from: meanstreak on Jun 05, 2022, 02:17:26 PMDang it I missed all the news yesterday and now can't find the trailer anywhere!
Easy to find on Youtube.

Pretty hyped for the movie.
Still scared for the Disney woke woman strong-thing, but the look of the movie and Predator are amazing.

meanstreak

Quote from: 343 on Jun 05, 2022, 02:23:54 PM
Quote from: meanstreak on Jun 05, 2022, 02:17:26 PMDang it I missed all the news yesterday and now can't find the trailer anywhere!
Easy to find on Youtube.

Pretty hyped for the movie.
Still scared for the Disney woke woman strong-thing, but the look of the movie and Predator are amazing.

I've looked and looked, all the ones I find have been removed

Not the best quality, but here it is.

BlueMarsalis79

It's from a shitty website but it's not going down anytime soon. 

https://www.scified.com/uploads/prey-movie-trailer.mp4

Darkness

I've added the 4K version to the first post. For member's only and away from prying eyes.  :P

The Shuriken

You can make them look different while still retaining core features. Like properly shaped mandibles.

Take this for example, Sengoku Predator. Clearly a different individual but retains important features to make it instantly recognizable as a member of the species.

Kailem

Quote from: Darkness on Jun 05, 2022, 02:43:52 PMI've added the 4K version to the first post. For member's only and away from prying eyes.  :P

"I aint afraid of no Mouse!" :laugh:

meanstreak

Quote from: Darkness on Jun 05, 2022, 02:43:52 PMI've added the 4K version to the first post. For member's only and away from prying eyes.  :P

Awesome thanks!!!   

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed