Crossovers!!

Started by nchurch81, May 23, 2007, 05:24:59 PM

Author
Crossovers!! (Read 9,213 times)

Fury_616

Fury_616

Pitting Aliens and/or Predators against superheroes is (more often than not) pretty lame.  Putting the Aliens and/or Predators in other sci-fi/horror franchises, though, would be pretty cool.  For example, Aliens vs. Predator vs. Mimic would have some interesting possibilities, as would the Aliens showing up in the Blade Runner and Stargate universes.  Also, putting Aliens and Predators in the Star Trek universe (say, Klingons vs. Predator) would be pretty fun, if for no other reason than to see our favorite ETs kick the snot out of a few Starfleet officers.

SonOfTheDark

SonOfTheDark

I agree. Have them fight against superheroes like Superman is kind of silly and doesn't make much sense. But there could be some cool Alien/Predator crossovers with Riddick, Stargate or Halo...

jacorama

jacorama

they have alredy done super man and bat man and terminator and a few others so i would like to see spider man   or maybe even    spider man , venom vs alien , predator! :D ;D

Bishop2

Bishop2

As a big superhero fan, I really enjoy these.  All three of the "Batman vs. Predator" comics were great.  Same is true of Superman/Aliens I and II, Batman/Aliens and Green Lantern/Aliens. 

However, JLA vs. Predator is dreadful and Batman/Aliens Two is one of the singularly worst stories about the alien that I've ever seen.  Batman & Superman vs. Aliens & Predator was... okay.  It needed to be longer to really flesh out its ideas.  Beautiful artwork though.

Sabbon

Sabbon

Aliens vs Predator vs:

The crew of Red Dwarf.

And you thought the Polymorph was bad ;)

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

I personally would like to see Predator vs Soul Calibur.

What grand a battle would you find in other than skilled human warriors with swords and staffs? There is nothing better than fighting in the old way!

-Rakai'Thwei

Bishop2

Bishop2

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Aug 23, 2007, 03:21:45 PM
I personally would like to see Predator vs Soul Calibur.

What grand a battle would you find in other than skilled human warriors with swords and staffs? There is nothing better than fighting in the old way!

-Rakai'Thwei

Until the Predator whips out a shoulder cannon.  ;)

Horhey

Horhey

Quote from: nchurch81 on May 23, 2007, 05:24:59 PM
Okay, so this is a thread that I presented up in the Alien/Predator General Discussion forum but I think this might be a better place for it.

My question was, since there's no end to the Alien or Predator vs God-knows-who crossovers, who would you like to see the Alien or the Predator pitted against in the next cross over comic?

Id like to see it go back to its roots. Colonial Marines are underused.

Bishop2

Bishop2

Quote from: Top-Knot on Aug 23, 2007, 06:21:43 PM
Okay, so this is a thread that I presented up in the Alien/Predator General Discussion forum but I think this might be a better place for it.

My question was, since there's no end to the Alien or Predator vs God-knows-who crossovers, who would you like to see the Alien or the Predator pitted against in the next cross over comic?

Maybe today, but that's only because Alien comics as a whole are underused.  Back when Aliens comics were all over the place, every single damn one was about those marines.

Horhey

Horhey

Quote from: Bishop2 on Aug 23, 2007, 06:43:48 PM
Quote from: Top-Knot on Aug 23, 2007, 06:21:43 PM

Maybe today, but that's only because Alien comics as a whole are underused.  Back when Aliens comics were all over the place, every single damn one was about those marines.

Yea, but they were only in AVP Duel.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

*spits at everyone who has dirty thoughts about crossovers*

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

predator vs wolverine

all us chumps would buy it.

dont lie to yourself

CplWilks

CplWilks

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 23, 2007, 10:12:43 PM
*spits at everyone who has dirty thoughts about crossovers*

You know you secretly love them Hicks  ;)

Bishop2

Bishop2

Quote from: Spaghetti on Aug 24, 2007, 03:33:10 AM
predator vs wolverine

dont lie to yourself

Seriously, why haven't their been any Marvel crossovers?  Why is it always DC that fights the aliens and predators?  I'd love to see Wolverine, Spider-Man, Daredevil, et al.

Horhey

Horhey

Quote from: Bishop2 on Aug 24, 2007, 02:25:45 PM
Quote from: Spaghetti on Aug 24, 2007, 03:33:10 AM
predator vs wolverine

dont lie to yourself

Seriously, why haven't their been any Marvel crossovers?  Why is it always DC that fights the aliens and predators?  I'd love to see Wolverine, Spider-Man, Daredevil, et al.

Daredevil would be cool, but Wolverine and Spider Man are on another level.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed