Borderlands Movie

Started by Ratchetcomand, Aug 28, 2015, 08:43:23 PM

Author
Borderlands Movie (Read 3,338 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Lionsgate has Borderlands now in works for a video game movie adaption. I'm surprise they are not doing Fallout instead.

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/borderlands-videogame-movie-lionsgate-1201580303/

Avi Arad (Iron Man) will be producing the movie.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: io9Eli Roth (of the Hostel movies fame) is set to direct a Borderlands film based on Craig Mazin's (Chernobyl) screenplay. Gearbox Software founder Randy Pitchford will co-executive produce the film alongside Take-Two Interactive CEO Strauss Zelnick. In a press release, Roth emphasized that collaborating with Gearbox was one of the highlights of the project.

"Randy Pitchford and everyone at Gearbox have been incredibly supportive of my ideas—it really feels like a perfect storm of creators coming together,
he said. "We are out to make a new classic, one which the fans of the game will love, but also one which will find new audiences globally."

https://twitter.com/io9/status/1230568216163966978?s

ace3g

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Cate Blanchett is timeless and a talented actress. Looking forward to it 8)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Will Randy get a cameo?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Wasn't he going to direct and produce?  ???

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Wait! Randy is a filmaker now? :o

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

He's a massive fraud, so he can be anything he wants to be, no need for actual qualifications. The world is his oyster.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

What a sick sad world we live. One day I'll wake up in the morning to read that Randy is FOX president or something  :laugh:

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Do yourself a favour and read the book "Catch Me If You Can" by Frank Abagnale Jr.

Steven Spielberg made a movie of the book as well starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Hanks, but it isn't as good as the book.

You too Trouble.

Immortan Jonesy

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

More importantly though, what the f**k is Abrahms doing with the Half-Life rights?!

Huggs

Huggs

Oh yay. A chance for Randy to steal more money and strangle an actor.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Randy needs a cameo.  Is there a magician character in Borderlands?

ace3g

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed