More variety with the aliens?

Started by Trespasser, Mar 16, 2010, 02:56:57 AM

Author
More variety with the aliens? (Read 1,389 times)

Trespasser

Trespasser

This is a touchy subject. Do you think we should have more variety with the aliens, since they take the attributes from the hosts?
Personally I would like to see different aliens, but I know they can go bad fast. We don't want any really ugly aliens, or super unstoppable behemoth alien. but some different aliens would be nice compared to fighting the same ones over and over again. Also might be cool to see some interesting designs.
But I also don't want them going over board with them, hated when games off of movies had this cool thing that I wanted to fight, that they could have used as a boss, but they had to introduce this new thing, and make it the boss, and make it super hard to beat. drove me crazy ><

SM

Trespasser

Trespasser

XD I meant in the newer games

Brother

Brother

Gonna' quote Xhan and say "You do NOT f**k with the program"

Trespasser

Trespasser

But what about with the Aliens RPG game. they had ideas for new aliens.

ok the first one I don't like, hard to tell it even is a xenomorph and not some ceature from another game. but the second one I like, it's really cool looking and I love it's tail. I would want to fight that in the next AvP game.

any one else have an idea for a new alien design they'd like to see in the next game?

MichaelMyers

Man that was a nice bit of nostalgia SM

ScoobySnax

ScoobySnax

I wouldn't mind a new Hybrid, but usually when people add to much to something like the Alien it becomes stale and tacky. Though one thing I would like to see is an Alien midway between Chestburster-Alien. It was on the Alien Trilogy game for PS1, and it looked exactly like the Bambi burster from Alien 3, only larger and more in proportion.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed