The Matrix: Resurrections (2021)

Started by Shasvre, Jan 24, 2011, 03:00:52 PM

Author
The Matrix: Resurrections (2021) (Read 52,869 times)

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: SiL on Jun 05, 2020, 10:07:03 AM
No reason for Neo in MATRIX 4, his character is done he died move on.

He's three years older than Carrie-Anne Moss to boot.

Neither is "almost 60" though. Reeves is 55, Moss is 52.

Was it ever confirmed he died? he was simply "taken away"

Trin did die we saw that.

Moss is 52? jesus thought older.... Reeves looks great for 55 though.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: x-M-x on Jun 05, 2020, 01:52:32 PM
Quote from: SiL on Jun 05, 2020, 10:07:03 AM
No reason for Neo in MATRIX 4, his character is done he died move on.

He's three years older than Carrie-Anne Moss to boot.

Neither is "almost 60" though. Reeves is 55, Moss is 52.

Was it ever confirmed he died? he was simply "taken away"

Kind of a let down if your messiah figure is just squirreled away rather than sacrificing himself gloriously...

Necronomicon II

Necronomicon II

For all intents and purposes Neo died, his body would not sustain an electrical surge like that. However his code was sent back into the source, we see that with the orange lotus symbolism. He attained final Nirvana, etc.

For all of Revolutions' hammy faults and essentially just being an extended 3rd act narrative wise, it's rich with metaphysics in the last half hour.

Whoever this "Neo" is in 4 is simply the same avatar, the machines are likely to reuse avatars all the time.  :laugh:

426Buddy

426Buddy

Could be interesting if they have no real world bodies and only exist in the matrix. Ghosts in the machine kinda thing.

ace3g

ace3g

Huggs

Huggs

Delays everywhere. At this rate, its gonna be like than scene from TWD.

"When's the last time any of you saw a movie?"

Before the pandemic, of course.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

to be expected really.

the time of game is upon us. 

Master

Master

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jun 06, 2020, 02:15:48 AM
Could be interesting if they have no real world bodies and only exist in the matrix. Ghosts in the machine kinda thing.

Well, I assumed this is the case.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

In a recent conversation with the Netflix Flim Club, Lilly Washowski explained that the original intention about the Matrix was to serve as a trans allegory.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: via Observer"I have not been invited. Maybe that will make me write another play. I wish them well. I hope it's great," Fishburne said in a recent interview with New York magazine. "It is probably the role that I'll be best remembered for, which is great; it's not the only thing I'll be remembered for, which is better. What I get with him is I've got Darth Vader in this hand, and I've got Obi-Wan in that hand. I've got Bruce Lee, I've got Muhammad Ali shuffled in there, and I've got kung fu."

https://twitter.com/ObserverArts/status/1295509469489750016

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

There's been some rumors that Yaya Abdul-Mateen II might be playing a younger Morpheus, which I guess could make sense if there's some sort of reset that causes another iteration of the Matrix?

ace3g

EJA

EJA

THE MATRIX sucks. And I don't just mean the sequels, I mean the whole thing. And any sequels will suck too. They will make out they are deep and profound, just like the original movies, but will really deliver nothing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed