The Matrix: Resurrections (2021)

Started by Shasvre, Jan 24, 2011, 03:00:52 PM

Author
The Matrix: Resurrections (2021) (Read 52,878 times)

Huntsman

Huntsman

So excited for this. Being a teenager during the Matrix era was so fun. Hopefully the brand gets relaunched in a big way. Video games, the lot. Reeves and Moss returning is all I need. Hopefully Don Davis does the score.

Immortan Jonesy

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Just hire Will already. 

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

As much as I love Will, it would have been a totally different movie with him playing Neo.

Huggs

Huggs

Keep Will as far away from this as possible.

In a smaller role, like the Merovingian (or however you say it) he might could pull it off.

But for the love of God, not a main role.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Huggs on Oct 10, 2019, 05:23:28 PM
Keep Will as far away from this as possible.

Why? Do you think he'll make the Matrix films bad? *

*See The Matrix Reloaded & Revolutions for answer!

Huggs

Huggs

Because no matter who he's playing, it's hard not to think of him as Will Smith. After MIB, Independence Day, Bad Boys, etc. it's hard not to see him as anybody other than himself.

Just like The Rock is always basically The Rock in whatever he's in.

He's just one of those actors that constantly makes me aware that I'm just watching a movie.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I hear you, and have experienced much of what you say.

But do you want to know the one Will Smith movie I truly didn't feel that way? I Am Legend.

Huggs

Huggs

I Am Legend and I Robot were the only two films of his where I've been able to see him as his character. And I Robot was pushing it.

He's a fine actor. I'm not saying he isn't. But I would personally find it a bit jarring to see him in a Matrix film.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Will Smit is an expert at playing himself, so long as they wrote a role for him in that fashion I wouldn't mind.  Keanu, Arnie, etc are pretty much the same way.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: VarietyNeil Patrick Harris is the latest addition to the ensemble cast for the upcoming fourth installment of the "Matrix" franchise.

He joins Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss, who will be reprising their roles in the film, as well as Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, who was tapped as one of the leads last week.

Plot details are currently unknown. While it was rumored a young Morpheus could appear in the movie, sources close to the film would not confirm Harris' specific role.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Merovingian style role I bet.

Huggs

Huggs

Either that or snorting lines off a hookers thigh again.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

It'd be better if it was something unsuspected.

Like him playing the straight man or something.

;)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I could see him being Agent material.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed