DC Cinematic Universe

Started by Xenokiller, Jun 14, 2013, 12:43:39 AM

Author
DC Cinematic Universe (Read 117,564 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Black Adam is pretty much confirmed at this point.

First Blood

First Blood

He is?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: First Blood on Mar 25, 2014, 08:53:59 PM
He is?

The Rock mentions how he's locked on for a character that has never been on screen before, and who is a motherf**king badass, AND who is at Superman level of strength. Dat tweet, when he answers the question about GL, he mentions BOTH GL AND Black Adam.

The Rock don't f**king mention Black Adam, and prior to that pretty much describes the f**k out of Black Adam if he ain't playing Black Adam.

It's Black Adam.

First Blood

First Blood

Hmm. Very good Mr. Holmes. Very good. I'll accept your deductive reasoning.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I dunno, he could still be Lobo.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 25, 2014, 09:07:24 PM
I dunno, he could still be Lobo.

If that happens, prepare for ashen-white The Rock as Kratos in the near future!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

What about Martian Manhaunter?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 26, 2014, 02:35:09 AM

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 26, 2014, 02:35:09 AM

Martian Manhunter already been portrayed in a tv movie, AND in Smallville...he ain't a badass mofo, so that rules him out.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Oh, wasn't aware of that. I only ever knew him from the Justice League carton that I grew up loving.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 26, 2014, 02:40:55 AM
Oh, wasn't aware of that. I only ever knew him from the Justice League carton that I grew up loving.

The only other thing he has, is that he is on equal footing with Supes in terms of strength.

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: ShadowPred on Mar 25, 2014, 08:59:43 PMIt's Black Adam.
Black Adam would mean Shazam would be in the DCCU too, and I find that pretty difficult...

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Magegg on Mar 26, 2014, 03:12:33 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Mar 25, 2014, 08:59:43 PMIt's Black Adam.
Black Adam would mean Shazam would be in the DCCU too, and I find that pretty difficult...

Don't see how, we're already getting freaking Batman and Supes coming face to face, not to mention Wonder Woman. Shazam ain't nothing to even think about on how he would work.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Now we have to think of actors for Shazam Captain Marvel. I would have pulled for Bruce Campbell ten years ago, but he's a bit too pudgy nowadays.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 26, 2014, 03:34:50 AM
Now we have to think of actors for Shazam Captain Marvel. I would have pulled for Bruce Campbell ten years ago, but he's a bit too pudgy nowadays.

This is an easy one:

There's your Cap Marvel.

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: ShadowPred on Mar 26, 2014, 03:26:24 AMDon't see how, we're already getting freaking Batman and Supes coming face to face, not to mention Wonder Woman. Shazam ain't nothing to even think about on how he would work.
1. Shazam has very little appeal for today audiences, he's there more as a reminder of the cherished Golden Age.
2. They're changing Wonder Woman origins to be a descendant of aliens, only to avoid any kind of mystical/mythological/magical stuff, I don't think they will tackle the subject with Shazam.

Black Adam probably on the Justice League Dark movie? Who knows, I don't think Black Adam could be introduced without Shazam first...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed