Reproduction Method Official

Started by SuicideDoors, Oct 26, 2007, 08:01:45 AM

Do you like the new addition to the lifecycle?

Love it!
80 (21.6%)
Pretty Cool
135 (36.5%)
I expected more
31 (8.4%)
Hate it
40 (10.8%)
To hell with the makers of AvP: R
30 (8.1%)
Like some aspects of it, but think it contradicts too much.
54 (14.6%)

Total Members Voted: 324

Author
Reproduction Method Official (Read 197,969 times)

Xhan

Xhan

Quote from: brad873 on Oct 27, 2007, 10:47:00 PM
why cant we all exept the predalien till the movie comes out

because it's INCREDIBLY stupid.

Anomaly

Anomaly

Quote from: FACEBOX on Oct 27, 2007, 10:58:30 PM
We'll just have to wait and see who's right after the box-office results come in.

Thisll make millions and suck. Trust me.

My prediction:

i love the action and grit. The story is slasher garbage. Critics will hate it, audiences will love it in that ironic way they love bad films, cash galore, the franchise makes more money, for the wrong reasons AGAIN, thus bastardizing the franchise moreso.

megachu17

megachu17

Quote from: Xhan on Oct 27, 2007, 11:06:03 PM
Quote from: brad873 on Oct 27, 2007, 10:47:00 PM
why cant we all exept the predalien till the movie comes out

because it's INCREDIBLY stupid.

so U say, personally, i lov the idea

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: FACEBOX on Oct 27, 2007, 11:05:52 PM
Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Oct 27, 2007, 11:00:53 PM
Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Oct 27, 2007, 10:53:38 PM
i could have said your and idiot and masturbate to copies of alien? that's an insult,

So now you're spying on me!?!?  :o

you have gained points in my book!!! *trys to stop laughing*

;)
I like this place. There's no need in making enemies right?
We all have our opinions here, including Colin. So untill Scott and Geiger team up again, we will always disagree.
true, but honestly both sides have good points... and Giger is weird/awesome shall some inerviews with him

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Quote from: Anomaly on Oct 27, 2007, 11:06:53 PM

We'll just have to wait and see who's right after the box-office results come in.

Thisll make millions and suck. Trust me.

My prediction:

i love the action and grit. The story is slasher garbage. The audience will like it, but as bad horror. Critics will hate it, audiences will love it in that ironic way they love bad films, cash galore, the franchise makes more money, for the wrong reasons AGAIN, thus bastardizing the franchise moreso.

Sad but true.
I think I better stick to collectibles. But they even messed that up with the new designs.  :'(
Damn, I'll have to go to a mental asylum after I get through imagining the movies playing out the way I'd like them to.

Major Alan Schaefer

Those woh cannot change will be left behind lol!!

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Oct 27, 2007, 11:13:34 PM
Those woh cannot change will be left behind lol!!

Not if they're already in a good place.  ;)
Crocodilians where already around in the time of the dinosaurs. They haven't changed because they're already in a good place. I'm the same.  ;D

Major Alan Schaefer

Well, in this franchise the Aliens could use a little change to keep it from getting boreing aftyer 5 movies with the same thing...it could get old

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Oct 27, 2007, 11:19:04 PM
Well, in this franchise the Aliens could use a little change to keep it from getting boreing aftyer 5 movies with the same thing...it could get old

I'll be back to hear your opinions when they make a drastic change to the Predators.
;)

Major Alan Schaefer

Depends on the change...i love both franchises man. really i'm surprised we haven't heard anything about them...at all.

this story works better with the new method..with the forced Earth approach this is what we get

megachu17

megachu17

Quote from: FACEBOX on Oct 27, 2007, 11:21:04 PM

I'll be back to hear your opinions when they make a drastic change to the Predators.
;)

i wouldnt mind, making mor changes 2 pred 2 mak them mor interesting is just fine

pmaz11

pmaz11

I'm sure that's why they made the predalien do what it does in the movie I suppose.....I guess the directors thought the aliens needed a change to make them more mysterious and unknown.

Anomaly

Anomaly

And once again, it takes a pro to execute a change that makes it new while not being corny. Many are talking like this film just came across the next big breakthrough. Please.

A3 showed us the 4 legged runner. Someone has a brilliant new hybrid in their mind, and i bet we'll get all the crappy ones instead :(

I dont mind predaliens but man...  details matter, especially after this news.

megachu17

megachu17

Quote from: Anomaly on Oct 27, 2007, 11:25:32 PM
And once again, it takes a pro to execute a change that makes it new while not being corny.

A3 showed us the 4 legged runner. Someone has a brilliant new hybrid in their mind, and i bet we'll get all the crappy ones instead :(

whos 2 say it wont be playd awesomely? we'll hav 2 wait and c how its portraid

Major Alan Schaefer

Don't judge the unseen

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed