Reproduction Method Official

Started by SuicideDoors, Oct 26, 2007, 08:01:45 AM

Do you like the new addition to the lifecycle?

Love it!
80 (21.6%)
Pretty Cool
135 (36.5%)
I expected more
31 (8.4%)
Hate it
40 (10.8%)
To hell with the makers of AvP: R
30 (8.1%)
Like some aspects of it, but think it contradicts too much.
54 (14.6%)

Total Members Voted: 324

Author
Reproduction Method Official (Read 197,990 times)

brad873

brad873

Quote from: FACEBOX on Oct 27, 2007, 10:34:06 PM
Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Oct 27, 2007, 10:28:07 PM
Quote from: FACEBOX on Oct 27, 2007, 10:26:54 PM
Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Oct 27, 2007, 10:23:02 PM
Quote from: FACEBOX on Oct 27, 2007, 10:21:35 PM
Quote from: megachu17 on Oct 27, 2007, 10:19:21 PM
alien still come from chestburster, queens still lay eggs, but 2 protect a young queen she uses a fast but risky method, barfing

The Predalien is NOT a Queen.
You just come to the site, wake up read the fine print...it is buddy sorry to burst your bubble

I don't care what anyone says. Queens don't look that way.
Why should AVR:R be the one exception.
obvoiusly like i said you haven't read the fine print its not a Queen yet its transforming into one as Colin said

OK, OK. I see.
Because your daddy said so, then it MUST be true.  ::)
I have read this entire thread. If YOU read through the posts, you'll my my posts throughout.

I have come to the conclusion that most of you are willing to accept ANYTHING that gets thrown your way. Good for you, don't think for yourselves. I hope you all are VERY happy with the movie.

Ignorance is bliss they say....ha, so true!

look pal, i agree it may be fake idea that he gave out, but there is so much evedens to say its a queen. also, dont insult people, just because people dont agree with you, baby has a tantrum. this is an online community, so dont try to destroy it >:(

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Quote from: megachu17 on Oct 27, 2007, 10:36:23 PM
alien still come from chestburster, queens still lay eggs, but 2 protect a young queen she uses a fast but risky method, barfing

You just come to the site, wake up read the fine print...it is buddy sorry to burst your bubble

obvoiusly like i said you haven't read the fine print its not a Queen yet its transforming into one as Colin said

OK, OK. I see.
I have read this entire thread. If YOU read through the posts, you'll my my posts throughout.

I have come to the conclusion that most of you are willing to accept ANYTHING that gets thrown your way. Good for you, don't think for yourselves. I hope you all are VERY happy with the movie.

im pretty sur if any1 nos weather or not the predalien is a queen in this movie would be the director, not saying is cannon, but it is true, at least in this movie anyway

Not cannon = not true= nonsense.
Next thing you know ALIENS will be space demons and only the Ghost Busters will be able to stop them.
Come on people! This is a BAD idea.

Major Alan Schaefer

to you because you bealive adding=noncannon thank god you weren't around when CAmeron made the Queen

megachu17

megachu17

in ur opinion its bad, i lik it and think it maks sence

Anomaly

Anomaly

Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Oct 27, 2007, 10:38:08 PM
Quote from: Anomaly on Oct 27, 2007, 10:34:49 PM
Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Oct 27, 2007, 10:33:31 PM
yea...making a five hour movie with a large budget...or making a thirty minute fan film where the aliens come in and get slaughted because they can't reproduce

Look im not giving them the easy mode. The fathers of the franchise did it, lets not give the training wheels to these guys now.
true its not really the easy route...its being creative...

Resident evil has puking zombies all over the place... this is NOT creativity.. its called the LCD: Least Common Denominator. We already have a bunch of films that do that and routinely get stupid reviews. No thanks.

brad873

brad873

Quote from: FACEBOX on Oct 27, 2007, 10:39:35 PM

OK, OK. I see.

im pretty sur if any1 nos weather or not the predalien is a queen in this movie would be the director, not saying is cannon, but it is true, at least in this movie anyway

Next thing you know ALIENS will be space demons and only the Ghost Busters will be able to stop them.

from now on box, keep your oppinions to yourself. im a big alien fan to, but im willing to see new things

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

This whole thing is getting out of hand.

Major Alan Schaefer

True other things have done it but with aliens it makes sense...and with good explanation and exacution could work out well

megachu17

megachu17

Quote from: brad873 on Oct 27, 2007, 10:42:57 PM
Quote from: FACEBOX on Oct 27, 2007, 10:39:35 PM

OK, OK. I see.

from now on box, keep your oppinions to yourself. im a big alien fan to, but im willing to see new things

lol, look at the center of all the boxes above this...ooooooh... :o

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

QuoteThis whole thing is getting out of hand.

Such is the fate of most heated fan topics around here.

Anomaly

Anomaly

lol Yeah i didnt bother sorting that...  i think that should be edited for coherence.

Major Alan Schaefer

baby verison for you  ;D

If they use it right it could work for aliens

brad873

brad873

why cant we all exept the predalien till the movie comes out

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

I am going to repost this because it seems to be in danger of being burried under mountains of bullshit.

QuoteThere is nothing "slow" about the alien life cylce, the entire cycle from facehugging to fully grown adult takes only a handful of hours.]

So please explain to me what is too slow with a life cycle that might take only 6 hours?  Funnily enough Paul Anderson thought it would be a good idea to speed up the alien life cycle and he was crucified for it

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: brad873 on Oct 27, 2007, 10:47:00 PM
why cant we all exept the predalien till the movie comes out
if we did people like FAcebox couldn' whine and act like they could do something about it

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed