Favourite TV Series

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Nov 22, 2006, 03:35:44 PM

Author
Favourite TV Series (Read 318,002 times)

First Blood

First Blood

Both Freeman and Billy Bob are great. The two best characters on the show. There's this one scene where this guy is threating Billy Bob's character and Billy Bob pulls his pants down and takes a shit in front of him. :laugh:

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Clannad

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 30, 2014, 09:57:16 PM
Both Freeman and Billy Bob are great. The two best characters on the show. There's this one scene where this guy is threating Billy Bob's character and Billy Bob pulls his pants down and takes a shit in front of him. :laugh:

Just watched the first episode. Outstanding. I agree about Freeman and Thornton. That talk he had when he was pulled over by the cop was creepy as hell.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

And does not say a word the entire time. Pure hardass.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on May 01, 2014, 12:52:11 AM
And does not say a word the entire time. Pure hardass.

Just watched the third ep. Amazing.

"I am confused."

"It's okay, I am not."

That line had me rolling. :laugh:

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Currently watched/watching, not all time:

Fargo
Urusei Yatsura
Married... with Children
Wings
A.L.F.

An interesting mix, to say the least.

First Blood

First Blood

Can safely add Breaking Bad to my list. Shit, should have watched this when it began. Space Sweeper knew this show was a hit before it was a hit. Boy has an eye for good tv. Dexter & BSG are some of the shows he's pushed me to watch and both were f**king great.

MudButt

MudButt

As of now I have to say my favorite shows are Fargo, Penny Dreadful, Californication, Shameless, House of Lies, Game of Thrones, Fargo, Teen Wolf, Arrow, AoS, and Real Husbands of Hollywood.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I'm thinking of giving Penny Dreadful a go. Watched part of the first episode and haven't seen it since.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Castiel on Jun 24, 2014, 05:38:43 PM
I'm thinking of giving Penny Dreadful a go. Watched part of the first episode and haven't seen it since.

Are you watching Ray Donovan? I was gonna ask you about it. Curious to know how it is.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Nope. Watched the first episode and haven't seen it since. Now that the first season is over and it's been renewed for a second season, would probably be a good time to give it a shot. :)

MudButt

MudButt

It's pretty good, not going to lie my friend. You should check it out.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Castiel on Jun 24, 2014, 05:42:47 PM
Nope. Watched the first episode and haven't seen it since. Now that the first season is over and it's been renewed for a second season, would probably be a good time to give it a shot. :)

The premise sounds right up my alley. And it's got The Schreiber. 8)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: First Blood on Jun 23, 2014, 08:46:25 PM
Can safely add Breaking Bad to my list. Shit, should have watched this when it began. Space Sweeper knew this show was a hit before it was a hit. Boy has an eye for good tv. Dexter & BSG are some of the shows he's pushed me to watch and both were f**king great.

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: MudButt on Jun 24, 2014, 05:46:08 PM

It's pretty good, not going to lie my friend. You should check it out.

watching that too. 'Closer than Sisters' was probably the best ep...Green was great in it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed