Favourite TV Series

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Nov 22, 2006, 03:35:44 PM

Author
Favourite TV Series (Read 318,009 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Pn2501 on Jul 31, 2011, 06:28:58 AM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Jul 31, 2011, 05:18:14 AM
Wilfred, this is amazing only the awesomeness that is Australia could produce this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpzX31NJRYs#
:laugh:

Just like old (last year) times!

First Blood

First Blood

First look at Liam Mcintyre as the new Spartacus since taking over for Andy Whitfield.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GObQ_VCGu6w#ws

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: First Blood on Aug 07, 2011, 06:01:17 PM
First look at Liam Mcintyre as the new Spartacus since taking over for Andy Whitfield.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GObQ_VCGu6w#ws

Trailer looks epic as always. But i guess it will take some time to get used to the new spartacus. Andy was great and it is such a shame he couldn't come back for this season =( But we will see how Liam does. Also have to get used to his voice :P it sounds a lot heavier :P

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I started Dexter season 5 last night. I'm not sure I'm going to like the kids and Rita being gone, but the bathroom scene in episode 1 was really, really powerful. I couldn't help well up.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

SPOILER TAGS, MAN!

Dachande

Dachande

Spoiler tags for something 2 years old arent hugely essential

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Yeah, but there are people that are still working their way up to that point in the show on the site (Corporal Hicks and First Blood off the top of my head), and others who aren't up to date, and want to be before Season 6.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Also, that particular spoiler is enormous. 

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Trust me, by the time you get to Season 4, it will still shock you as though you didn't already know.

Dachande

Dachande

Its their fault for not being up to date then!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 10, 2011, 03:54:21 AM
Trust me, by the time you get to Season 4, it will still shock you as though you didn't already know.
Or people just have more prominent memories than you do? Would it really hurt to put it in a spoiler tag?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Would it hurt you to realize it happened two years ago and it's not worthy of spoiler tags?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Why must you be so childish about this? Does it really inconviniece you so much to put a tag on it? Of course it's f**king worthy of spoiler tags, it's the biggest turning point in the whole show, does't matter when it aired.

delsaber8

delsaber8

now now be nice.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I am being "nice", but he could have the courtesey to use a spoiler tag. And he's a mod for Christ's sake, he should know better.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed