The Blade Runner Thread

Started by Shasvre, Mar 03, 2011, 01:15:19 AM

Author
The Blade Runner Thread (Read 226,210 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 11, 2022, 06:08:19 PM
Or.... off-world?

Off-World with lots of Aliens.

Meanwhile the Alien series will stick to Earth with minimal or no Aliens.

Ingwar

Ingwar

I hope they will start shooting this year same as Alien series (September), then we can have both i 2023.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

If this article has its facts right, Alien might not start shooting until 2023 now.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Shit.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Amazing news 🤩

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Just a random think piece, but it seems to be asking a question that's been on a lot of people's minds since the Blade Runner 2099 announcement:

Could Blade Runner 2099 Finally Take the Franchise to Space?

https://www.denofgeek.com/tv/blade-runner-2099-space-off-world/

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Feb 11, 2022, 06:10:12 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 11, 2022, 06:08:19 PM
Or.... off-world?

Off-World with lots of Aliens.

Meanwhile the Alien series will stick to Earth with minimal or no Aliens.

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 21, 2022, 05:12:29 PM
Just a random think piece, but it seems to be asking a question that's been on a lot of people's minds since the Blade Runner 2099 announcement:

Could Blade Runner 2099 Finally Take the Franchise to Space?

https://www.denofgeek.com/tv/blade-runner-2099-space-off-world/

It had better. Plain ol' chasing replicants isn't enough anymore. Hampton and Denis knew that, and that's why '49 is a lot 'twistier' than the original. A future show can't be about the main character trying to figure out if they're Deckard's grandson/daughter. Take it to space!  :)

Ingwar

Ingwar

Harrison Ford in talks for Blade Runner 2099.

QuoteIt was a solid year ago when Giant Freakin Robot exclusively reported that a live-action Blade Runner series was on the way. It took a long time for that news to be publicly confirmed, and we were anxiously waiting for more progress on this next step for the franchise. A few months ago, Giant Freakin Robot learned that Ridley Scott wants Harrison Ford in the live-action Blade Runner series. Now, we have an exciting update. A trusted and proven inside source has shared that Harrison Ford is in talks for Blade Runner 2099.

https://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/ent/exclusive-harrison-ford-blade-runner-2099.html

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

With GFR being the source, I kind of doubt it. Also not sure what Decakrd would have to do 80 years removed from the original film...

Ingwar

Ingwar

I thought the same about GFR as a source.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 03, 2022, 08:18:49 PM
With GFR being the source, I kind of doubt it. Also not sure what Decakrd would have to do 80 years removed from the original film...
Flashbacks?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Stitch on Mar 03, 2022, 09:44:03 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 03, 2022, 08:18:49 PM
Flashbacks?
I'm picturing the Harrison Ford cameo in the Young Indiana Jones TV series.

I kinda wonder if the new Indy movie will play to that in any way, come to think of it.

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Quote from: Xenomrph on Mar 06, 2022, 02:19:25 AM
I'm picturing the Harrison Ford cameo in the Young Indiana Jones TV series.

Deckard plays a synth saxophone note on his MIDI keyboard, causing tears in the rain to crash down and bury the bad guys?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed