When and how many times are you going to see 'Predators'?

Started by Space_Dementia, Jul 02, 2010, 07:35:18 PM

Author
When and how many times are you going to see 'Predators'? (Read 35,883 times)

Demonio Cazador

Seeing it tonight @ Midnight, if I like it, I'll watch it at least a couple of times

Corporal Hicks

Another 2 hours and I'll be watching it again. Can't wait!

UltimateBadass

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 08, 2010, 06:10:36 PM
Another 2 hours and I'll be watching it again. Can't wait!

You're one lucky motherf**ker! See what i did there? ;)

Corporal Hicks

Lol. I did.

Good job the cinema's closer this time. And cheaper!

Taxemic

Seen it once already today and I want to go again, but the time I get the misses from work it's going to be pushing it. We'll see.

Captain Salt

Captain Salt

Seeing it tomorrow at the 12:15 PM screening...might be seeing the 2:40 PM screening as well.

skull-splitter

fak. Have to wait 3 weeks  :(

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Saw it once earlier today and wasn't that impressed. But I'll probably watch it again, just to be sure.

Space_Dementia

Just came back and I loved it! still undecided on how i feel about the head of the new super Predator...the eyes just dont do it for me and the face is too long....other than that, I enjoyed every moment of it, deffo go and see it again.

predwarNJ

I'm going to the noon showing(1st time listed) with my gf then later on that night with my brother and dad. I will probably go a 3rd n 4th time also.

Aeus

Saw it today, and overall I didn't like it.

Probably gonna give it another try tomorrow though.

Reborn

Oh well, it seems that everyone here hates it. I guess I won't go at all if it's a bad movie.

I remember Avp:R. I gave it a try after everyone here said it was bad, and I was sorely disappointed by the movie.

I'll wait until it's on TV, if the movie was worse than AvP:R like everyone's saying.

Aeus

I'd judge it for yourself.

And it does have two Predators slapping each other up. Which is neat to see on the big screen.

Raptor

Quote from: Aeus on Jul 08, 2010, 09:26:42 PM
I'd judge it for yourself.

And it does have two Predators slapping each other up. Which is neat to see on the big screen.

Worth the price ticket alone!!

Aeus

Spoiler
Would've been worth it even more if instead of letting Royce go, Classic just snapped his f**king neck.  :P
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed