Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 964,212 times)

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Quote from: Private Hudson on Jul 12, 2011, 07:50:52 AM
ArmA 2: Combined Operations. I gotta say, it's like a new game with my new GTX 560, my Dual Core CPU really holds it back still, being a CPU dependent game, but damn, I got a nice fps boost.

Man there were alot of bugs ion that game. But if was really awesome to play, ultimate war sim.

i have like 40 brains to find then i'll have finished zombie island DLC for Borderlands, then i'll be on to Armory of General Knoxx

Keg

Keg

Quote from: AvatarIII on Jul 12, 2011, 10:35:30 AM
i have like 40 brains to find then i'll have finished zombie island DLC for Borderlands, then i'll be on to Armory of General Knoxx

Ive finished the Zombie Island DLC story but where are the missions to collect brains? I presumed there would be some because the zombies drop a shitload when you kill them but when you collect them they do nothing. I presumed there'd be a mission (probably a side mission) where you have to collect them for somebody but ive never had a mission like it and im pretty sure theres no missions left for me to do.

Nope

Nope

Star Wars: Jedi Accademy
This game is awesome!

Huol

Huol

Vampire: The Masquerade- Bloodlines

ogof Jeanette

Quote from: Keg on Jul 12, 2011, 04:09:44 PM
Quote from: AvatarIII on Jul 12, 2011, 10:35:30 AM

Ive finished the Zombie Island DLC story but where are the missions to collect brains? I presumed there would be some because the zombies drop a shitload when you kill them but when you collect them they do nothing. I presumed there'd be a mission (probably a side mission) where you have to collect them for somebody but ive never had a mission like it and im pretty sure theres no missions left for me to do.

yeah i didn't know about it at first either, but i found out after completing the main quest (because there is a trophy for it) that at the south west corner of hallows end there is a house with "Zombie TK" and he gives you missions to collect brains for him to eat, first 10, then 25, then 50, then 100, then 250 there's probably about 40-50k worth of xp in just those missions, so if you have left loads of brains lying around not picked up, (they stay there forever i think) it's worth seeking him out to do those missions, and if you didn't it doesn't take that long to do, if you want the XP/Trophy.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Been just over a year since I bought WFC; thinking about re-visiting it.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

The Force Unleashed. PS2 version.

Its alright.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Halo Combat Evolved. I beat Wars a couple days ago, and Reach last night, so now I'm working on CE :)

Elliott

Elliott

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 13, 2011, 05:31:56 PM
Been just over a year since I bought WFC; thinking about re-visiting it.

I think I might be getting it today along with the DLC, so we might be able to party up with someone else. (I honestly forgot who the other WFC player on these forums was. They have a Shockwave signature and avatar.)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter Tri and LOZ Twilight Princess

Nope

Nope

Killing floor with Scarhunter.
I t-bagged him. T-bagged him good.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Saints Row 2
Co-opin' with my friend and getting into the most ridiculous shit.

Quake

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Just got into Oblivion, wanted to tackle it before Skyrim.  I also resurrected the thread in the general games topic, but oddly no one seems to talk about such a massive and complex game unless I just totally missed it!

Bloody hard, and annoying as all hell.  Walk 45 minutes to a dungeon or mission to die halfway through and start over, walking another 45 minutes to get killed the same way.  Frustrating.  The graphics are also just barely acceptable, looking very dated compared to games like Red Dead, but they're good enough.  At least they have dynamic lighting so I can see shadows when I'm sneaking about!

Nope

Nope

You gotta save often dawg.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed