AVP Galaxy High Tank 🍁🙏☮️🌸🌠

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Feb 02, 2022, 11:36:09 PM

Author
AVP Galaxy High Tank 🍁🙏☮️🌸🌠 (Read 6,726 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I've smoked weed many times, but last night I had the most mystical experience with Cannabis.  :o So got high, and after having been looking at the stars for a long time, with no more noise than the sound of birds, insects and echoes from unknown places. Once inside, I felt that I had dejavu of moments from another parallel universe, or another life in another time. First a moment when I was sharing with friends it seemed to have happened in the same way but between the 80s and 90s instead of the year 2022. But then I started to think that more than another life it was like a parallel universe better than ours, with other times. Where the 70s, 80s, 90s and the beginning of the new century were a single decade with all its cultures, aesthetics and technologies. Like a hybrid. I know how insane it sounds, but it felt like my soul could see another version of me in a somewhat similar but different alternate reality.

I came to the conclusion that God is our future, that he transcends to the point of being above time and space, without being all-powerful but paradoxical at the same time. One of billions, only important for his past, present and future.

Yes, that doesn't make any sense, that's what I've experience among other things. :laugh:

[cancerblack]

Never had anything like that, but it could just be that the autism is louder than the Loud.

Tryptamine derivative similar to DMT in urine of autistic and schizophrenic people:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20150873/

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Gosh I really hope I'm just autistic. I have never hallucinated and I have only experienced this for the first time through Cannabis.  :-\

False memory is also a possibility, which was somehow enhanced when under the effect of the cannabis 🙈

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_memory

[cancerblack]

No, sorry, I was implying that cannabis is just kinda neat and not at all revelatory for me, because I'm on the spectrum and thus potentially low-level tripping on something harder 24/7. What the article describes is essentially toad venom. However it seems nobody else has looked into it since then.

Wysps

I went through a cannabis streak in my early twenties, I don't remember anything fascinating or enlightening happening.  But I did once combine it with mushrooms and it was just awful.  AWFUL.  I was running around in the woods, lost, for over an hour and my boyfriend at the time had to find me and bring me back to our tent (we were camping).  I spent the whole night in paranoid, restless confusion :laugh:  It took me days to come down and I haven't touched anything ever since.  I can laugh at it now, but back then it was quite the ride.

Kradan

Never smoked or did drugs. Don't see a reason to change that.

Besides my head starts aching like hell from cigarette smoke

Local Trouble

Kradan

Never drank vodka either  :P

Local Trouble

I thought vodka ran through your pipes like tap water.

Kradan

How many times must I tell you

Spoiler
I AM NOT BLOODY RUSSIAN !    >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(  >:(
[close]

Local Trouble

Spoiler
You may be soon.
[close]

Kradan

Kradan

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
f**k you
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

Local Trouble

^ That reminds me of Russian nesting doll.

Kradan

I don't get it. Were you replying to my pre-edited post ?

Local Trouble

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed