SP DLC Speculation

Started by JokersWarPig, Feb 24, 2013, 07:34:10 PM

Author
SP DLC Speculation (Read 64,522 times)

predxeno

predxeno

Has there seriously been no word on future DLC?  I thought they were supposed to be releasing this stuff 'til June.  What are they waiting for?  Are they going to release everything at the same time at the last minute?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: predxeno on Apr 16, 2013, 02:45:33 AM
Has there seriously been no word on future DLC?  I thought they were supposed to be releasing this stuff 'til June.  What are they waiting for?  Are they going to release everything at the same time at the last minute?

Would be best if they simply did that to be honest. Then work on a few more patches, and be done with it finally.

predxeno

predxeno

I bought the season pass; and I don't appreciate being screwed. >:(

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

As much as I enjoyed the multiplayer I honestly haven't played it since the release of bug hunt. What ever DLC we do get at this point should just be SP and Bug Hunt related imo

demonbane

demonbane

Honestly, whole season pass is a scam. Why? Because they promised we will learn how Hicks survived in the main game.
Yet what did we get? "It's a long story."  >:(
Putting promised stuff like that in DLC for another quick buck is scam, and shouldn't be bought, but I guess you guys got sucker punched and already wasted money on season pass. If they really care about franchise and fanbase whole season pass stuff should be free.

Predaker

Predaker

Quote from: predxeno on Apr 16, 2013, 02:45:33 AM

The DLC is scheduled to be released through August.

Quote from: demonbane on Apr 16, 2013, 04:55:57 AM
Honestly, whole season pass is a scam. Why? Because they promised we will learn how Hicks survived in the main game.
Yet what did we get? "It's a long story."  >:(
Putting promised stuff like that in DLC for another quick buck is scam, and shouldn't be bought, but I guess you guys got sucker punched and already wasted money on season pass. If they really care about franchise and fanbase whole season pass stuff should be free.

Gearbox has no say in the matter regarding DLC prices. When did they promise that "we will learn how Hicks survived in the main game?"

Taxemic

Taxemic

It wouldn't suprise me if they released nothing more.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Taxemic on Apr 16, 2013, 01:03:03 PM

That would be a major **** to the people who brought the season pass.

Taxemic

Taxemic

Quote from: Terx2 on Apr 16, 2013, 01:06:33 PM
Quote from: Taxemic on Apr 16, 2013, 01:03:03 PM

That would be a major **** to the people who brought the season pass.

...including me.

predxeno

predxeno

And me.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

You can still use the points on other games, no?

Taxemic

Taxemic

Quote from: ShadowPred on Apr 16, 2013, 05:18:47 PM
You can still use the points on other games, no?

No because we've already downloaded the pass, which I was assured multiple times was non-refundable.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Maybe you guys should have a little more faith in Gearbox.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: RC on Apr 16, 2013, 08:03:45 PM
Maybe you guys should have a little more faith in Gearbox.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed