what an AVP movie needs

Started by Alien Drone 531, Jul 29, 2010, 01:28:20 AM

Author
what an AVP movie needs (Read 3,544 times)

SM

SM

:D

TheChazmoch

TheChazmoch

Quote from: DaddyYautja on Aug 02, 2010, 03:04:39 AM
It need Predators talking.
And they should be voiced by T-Pain, Tobey Maguire, and Hugo Weaving.

It's brilliant.

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

Quote from: SM on Aug 02, 2010, 02:21:26 AM
How many proven writers and directors would want to touch AvP now?

Well, now its too late. But they shouldve done the right thing from the beginning. Lets just hope that Ridley's still got it in him and that the age hasnt gotten to him yet and that he'll reclaim the name for the Alien franchise. One way or another, itll be nice to again see an Alien movie with an A list director in the credits

jdnice11

jdnice11

I think the AvP movies if there is to be a 3rd installment needs not to be so darl. And by Dark, i mean barely see anything. In AvP & AvP:R there were seens that were done at night and it was so dark you couldnt enjoy the look of the Predators or Aliens bc you didnt know exactly what you where looking at.

I think that the next AvP need Humans (Mailitary) v Xenomorphs v Yautja's!
Humans are aware of these alien species and are fearful of invasions/infestations.
First part of the film takes place on earth were the humans attack the predators and place a tracking beakon on there ship.
The dont make it to the Yautjas' homeworld but on another unknown planet and find themselves interupting a Hunt and a Battle for survival erupts!

To be honest i know that the Yautja Hunt in 3s, but it would be nice to see a whole clan again like they did in Predator 2. You dont neccessarily have to see all them fight/hunt but it would be nice to see them

BANE

BANE

What's the mailitary? Is it like a mail in mercenary? "Contact us at PO Box 6 for your free mercenary! And with every purchase you get a FREE, no charge, completely brand spanking new DVD video on how to find Osama."

SiL

SiL

An interesting location.

Predator was a jungle. P2 was a concrete jungle. Why not a steel jungle? Set the movie on the back of something like the Nostromo's refineries, with gothic spires standing in for tree branches.

Preds get their sniping places and Aliens get their futuristic locale.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

The Predator temple location was plenty interesting and that didn't save the film.

Although I do like that idea. Especially if some elements of Fiorina's leadworks were to be thrown in.

Bloodee Jacob

Bloodee Jacob

Let's go down the list shall we? I honestely liked most of the Pred designs so far though.

Good actors
Good Predator designs (the Xeno designs in previous AVP films were decent IMO)
Good actors in the Pred suits
The main Pred being more like the favored Anytime
The Xenos being more of a challenge for the Pred in a fight to show they are a major or decent threat to the main Pred
Good enviroment (say in space but that would require a large budget if they wanted it to look top notch)

Just a few things off the top of my head.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: SiL on Aug 03, 2010, 12:43:50 AM
An interesting location.

Predator was a jungle. P2 was a concrete jungle. Why not a steel jungle? Set the movie on the back of something like the Nostromo's refineries, with gothic spires standing in for tree branches.

Preds get their sniping places and Aliens get their futuristic locale.

I like that idea.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed