654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 469,900 times)

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jun 21, 2010, 10:22:33 PM
Quote from: Drago-Morph on Jun 21, 2010, 02:42:27 PM
Obviously this is just another phase in his plan to manipulate the forum and gain complete control of it.

He's too smart for us! He'll destroy us all!

Just imagine; what if he and Doom forged an alliance? There would be no hope...

You and TJ could protect us! Unfortunately, you'd need someone for the dangerous suicide missions. I volunteer myself. I may die horribly, but at least I'd go down being slightly more popular due to association.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

You volunteer for the suicide mission? Okay, put these on:

We'll contact you in a few days time.

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jun 22, 2010, 02:56:01 AM
You volunteer for the suicide mission? Okay, put these on:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_gzec8XUKWsA/SnHPDlgJkMI/AAAAAAAABto/j1YTHP6nK5c/s400/design-your-own-tutu-exp.jpg
http://img.diytrade.com/cdimg/149441/8088594/0/1235571453/Military_Beret.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_kGJxEMmu2R8/Ss5K1QxpYjI/AAAAAAAACIU/EDvJ2pzpM5c/s400/0328-foodbox-orangina.jpg

We'll contact you in a few days time.

You know, I get the feeling that I'm preparing less for a suicide mission and more for some sick fetish film, but . . . I'll do it.

*Puts gear on.*

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: ChristianSoldier on Jun 21, 2010, 06:53:22 AM
I dont care if he's a senior or not. He is just jealous fool. A hater. Keep hatin. Now i know why its so hard to please you "fans." I doubt you guys are even true aliens vs predator fans as well. SM makes this site look bad. maybe you should change the name to avpgalaxyfrauds.net.

Watch your mouth buddy, otherwise the Gods of this site will smite thee.

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 22, 2010, 06:24:37 PM
Quote from: ChristianSoldier on Jun 21, 2010, 06:53:22 AM
I dont care if he's a senior or not. He is just jealous fool. A hater. Keep hatin. Now i know why its so hard to please you "fans." I doubt you guys are even true aliens vs predator fans as well. SM makes this site look bad. maybe you should change the name to avpgalaxyfrauds.net.

Watch your mouth buddy, otherwise the Gods of this site will smite thee.

Wow, we're, uh . . . not really into religion here, are we?

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Well if someone uses the name "Christian Soldier" and has a bible quote as text one feels tempted to use mytholgic metaphors.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

It makes me a bit sad inside. Guys like this are putting more wood to the fire of "Christians are douches". :(

Master Chief

Master Chief

Pretty please, with a cherry on top, get back to the friggin' topic!

I'm still with the Predator, but I've learned to like the Alien a lot more. Back in the day, I just wanted them dead. Now, I just want them dead...a little bit.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome back Chief :)

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

I love both =. But that is probably due to my origins of my fandom, the fact I first saw alien and predator back to back, probably why I thought they would be great together,  how wrong I was.

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Quoteprobably why I thought they would be great together,  how wrong I was.

You weren't wrong entirely, I mean there is (still) great potential in placing both of them in the same universe. It's just the movies have been so bad, that one just doesn't want to see Preds and Aliens together anymore since there's only been one letdown after the other.

King Lordi

King Lordi

Predators, the ultimate hunter...

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

;) You forgot to say " the ultimate silent invisible invincible hunter"

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: FUZION PREDATOR on Jun 23, 2010, 09:30:06 AM
  ;) You forgot to say " the ultimate silent invisible invincible hunter"
;)

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Yes, because the predator always survived the film they were in. They never got a tail rammed through them, or their arm chopped off and a disc rammed into their chest, or had a log fall on them.  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed