660 (50.2%)
Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 469,817 times)

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

Yeah, I see that. I just didn't think there's a point in saying preds can't be hurt with simple things or so. Even wooden stakes could make them bleed. 'If it bleeds, we can kill it' says the old Chinese proverb (or I heard it somewhere else?) ;D

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I think Moses said that to the Israelites as he led them out of Egypt.

DarthJones

DarthJones

Predator for me. I choose them because I find the species more interesting & I like both Predator films compared to 2 out of the 4 Alien movies.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Predators, even though I think Alien is the best film out of both franchises...

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

The Aliens, because they're... so... alien. Love the design, life cycle and... everything.

Adey

Adey

predators cos there stronger, have advanced weaponry and are'nt afraid to take on any enemy no-matter how big they are. Where-as the aliens run and hide until they have backup or they can get you from behind like cowards. Plus predators are humanoid so they are easier to relate to.

SiL

SiL

I'd, uh, challenge some of your points, but givne your username I think I'd have a better chance with a wall.

Adey

Adey

whats wrong wiv my user name?

Vulhala

Vulhala

nuffink m8.

Adey

Adey

hey vulhala im pretty new to this forum and online stuff altogether and i was wondering how to get an avatar on my profile can u help

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: predatorfan46 on Feb 06, 2010, 10:20:25 PM

predatorfan... Nothing SiL can say will sway your opinion, because you're a Predator fan. A HARDCORE PREDATOR FAN. Ain't that right?

Skinner

Skinner

Quote from: predatorfan46 on Feb 06, 2010, 10:34:49 PM
hey vulhala im pretty new to this forum and online stuff altogether and i was wondering how to get an avatar on my profile can u help
I'm not Vulhala, but you go to your profile then to Modify Profile, then click on Forum Profile and there is a section for avatars.

SiL

SiL

The kind of person who makes their username "Predatorfan" isn't usually the kind of person who's willing to engage in a discussion that involves someone saying the Predators aren't God-like awesome.

Adey

Adey

Quote from: SiL on Feb 06, 2010, 11:26:56 PM
The kind of person who makes their username "Predatorfan" isn't usually the kind of person who's willing to engage in a discussion that involves someone saying the Predators aren't God-like awesome.
im just voicing my opinion, ur entitled to yours if you want to say preds are wak then go ahead cos im not sayin there perfect and im also an alien fan too i just like preds better. I chose that username cos i could'nt think of anything else at the time.

Adey

Adey

Quote from: Skinner on Feb 06, 2010, 11:09:13 PM
Quote from: predatorfan46 on Feb 06, 2010, 10:34:49 PM
I'm not Vulhala, but you go to your profile then to Modify Profile, then click on Forum Profile and there is a section for avatars.
Cheers m8

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed