660 (50.2%)
Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 466,183 times)

legacy

legacy

Crap I didn't see this and posted the same question under AVP!!! And I like predators more. Mostly for there honor and skill. ;D ;D

arnold23

arnold23

Quote from: Private Hudson on Sep 16, 2007, 07:11:56 PM
ALIENS!!!!! They have the best weapon ever, something the predators don't have, mass numbers!!!! ;)

Predator, because the Predators will kick every single one of those dick-head-ed, shiney ass blind, cock-mouths. ;D  (But I love aliens tooooo)

waldo 1

waldo 1

if the preds had no techonolgy they would be crap compared to the alien.

Pred-Xeno

Pred-Xeno

Quote from: waldo 1 on Sep 18, 2007, 01:31:03 AM
But they do ;D

Night Killer

Night Killer

Quote from: Pred-Wolf on Sep 18, 2007, 08:12:26 PM
Quote from: waldo 1 on Sep 18, 2007, 01:31:03 AM
But they do ;D

Even without technology a predator could rip an alien's head off!  I think it's obvious which species I prefer.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Quote from: arnold23 on Sep 18, 2007, 12:28:55 AM
ALIENS!!!!! They have the best weapon ever, something the predators don't have, mass numbers!!!! ;)

Predator, because the Predators will kick every single one of those dick-head-ed, shiney ass blind, cock-mouths. ;D  (But I love aliens tooooo)
Watch the flashback scene in AVP, see it? The Predators got their asses kicked!!

legacy

legacy

Thats because the preds were out numbered! If the bitch didn't lay so many eggs

vortep

vortep

I'm not suprosed that most vote for predator but i remember that when the site for AVP was on there was a poll for that mater and the results was on the alien site

Pred-Xeno

Pred-Xeno

My vote goes to the Predator because at first I liked them because they looked cool now I like everything but the Alien is super cool too but I still like the Predator more.

Predator Cold War

Predator Cold War

predators will never have the need for massive-numbers, its quallity not quantity that matters ;D

legacy

legacy

Quote from: jamieisking on Sep 19, 2007, 11:28:08 AM
;D
I want to randomly post a smile to

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

Predators. They're true warriors and the best hunters. They can camoflauge too to avoid being seen. Love how they collect trophies too. They hunt for sport and they have honour. They don't harm a unarmed person unless they are attacked by them. Predators. Cos' they're the best. 

waldo 1

waldo 1

Aliens dont need any techongly 8)

Wolflow

Wolflow

Predators, just because of their badassness! (So sue me for using a likely unexisting word...) Their technology and appearance just appeals to me more than the Aliens, but I still love the originality of the Xenomorphs.

samsbestfriend

samsbestfriend

Quote from: War Wager on Mar 26, 2007, 11:25:00 PM
Aliens for me because:

- they have a really cool design
- have an interseting life cycle
- most original (what I mean by that is that they are not civilised or sophisticated in any way. Predators believe in honour and have made their own weapons, clans, ships and probably religions, Aliens are just creatures from outer-space that have one drive and that is to breed and kill, thats original)
well yeah but the also steal
:)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed