What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 599,175 times)

Darkness

Darkness

It was me who banned her for seven days but she's deleted her account again now anyway. I sent her warning after warning after warning about deleting posts and she just kept ignoring me. She's deleted hundreds throughout the forum. Even removing her ability to delete posts altogether didn't stop her from getting around it. Didn't leave me with much of a choice but to temp-ban her.

It's just not fair on other posters when she deletes posts moments after somebody has replied to her and makes them look stupid. Not even then, sometimes it's months after she made the post.

I've spent a lot of time this week ensuring this never happens again. This is why I've had to change the delete function for everybody so you should only be able to delete posts if it's the last post in the thread. We all pull a few boners from time to time and immediately regret posting something. I think it's a fair compromise to allow deleting of the last post in the topic. If another post needs to be deleted, you'll need to speak to a moderator and have a good reason.

Kradan

Kradan

Quite a story

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

She PM'd asking me to retroactively delete one of my posts once, seemingly for no reason other than to erase a perfectly harmless discussion. I didn't, I thought it was just a bit bizarre and pointless. Assuming now it was a reply to a post she was planning on binning off.

Anyway, water under the bridge.

OT - I'm loving that I'm moving down south, but I am a bit jealous of the snow they've had back home today. Not a flake here.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Jealous of snow?  I couldn't escape snow fast enough (if I could.)

Samhain13

Samhain13

The current balancing of PHG is kind of demotivating me to play it sometimes. I love the f**king game, its fun and helped me grow my youtube channel to the point I managed to monetize it but it can be so stressfull to play as Predator. And its laughable to be able to kill so many Predators 1x1.

Specializations and premades can ruin the experienced. I joined a premade team on discord from my country, kind of fun to have people to play games with but on matchmaking you win 100% of matches, sometimes 1 Predator out 100 can give you some trouble but it gets so boring after a while.

Its Fireteam: Hunting Grounds now, sometimes we do private matches with 2 of us alternating as Predator, still the Predator wins like 2 out of 10 matches. A team with 2 support medics + 2 Dutch'87 with reckless and leader, its f**king hell to deal with that, the damage they can give you, the damage you need to give them, how fast the medic can revive the others, that f**king parry and knife damage. Hell.

I really wanted to become a pro on this game as Predator but sometimes it feels like hitting my head against a hall.

Kradan

Kradan

Sounds very frustrating  :-\

[cancerblack]

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Samhain13 on Jan 24, 2021, 04:56:52 PM
I really wanted to become a pro on this game as Predator but sometimes it feels like hitting my head against a hall.

And before today I thought PHG was some new-fangled kind of HGH.

Samhain13

Samhain13

At least I can still get a few laughs on this site. :D

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Samhain13 on Jan 24, 2021, 04:56:52 PM
The current balancing of PHG is kind of demotivating me to play it sometimes. I love the f**king game, its fun and helped me grow my youtube channel to the point I managed to monetize it but it can be so stressfull to play as Predator. And its laughable to be able to kill so many Predators 1x1.

Specializations and premades can ruin the experienced. I joined a premade team on discord from my country, kind of fun to have people to play games with but on matchmaking you win 100% of matches, sometimes 1 Predator out 100 can give you some trouble but it gets so boring after a while.

Its Fireteam: Hunting Grounds now, sometimes we do private matches with 2 of us alternating as Predator, still the Predator wins like 2 out of 10 matches. A team with 2 support medics + 2 Dutch'87 with reckless and leader, its f**king hell to deal with that, the damage they can give you, the damage you need to give them, how fast the medic can revive the others, that f**king parry and knife damage. Hell.

At least you can play it. Broken GPU means no PC gaming at all.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Why don't you just buy a 3090?

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jan 25, 2021, 06:54:12 AM
Why don't you just buy a 3090?
Because I don't have a spare couple of grand?

Found a 3070, though. I feel fairly lucky.

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Kradan on Jan 24, 2021, 11:14:58 AM
sigh

Hicks haven't confirmed it yet though. Maybe she decided to take a vacation. She has done it before

I was wondering if FI was Cvalda, many similarities. 

SiL

SiL

She very much is not.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Most intriguing lmao

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed