What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 599,150 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Local is probably up to an in-depth article on the Skull.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Oh, that'd be perfect. An opinion piece (well, factual) on why the skull is superior to none skull.

Immortan Jonesy

Really? Huh.. Ok, I am all for a Skull 41th Anniversary Retrospective, which of course means a podcast with Local to discuss this and that. But mainly the Skull! 😈

Kradan

Kradan

Leave the man alone, people

Immortan Jonesy

Bring back smuggler, priority one, all other considerations secondary. Crew expendable.

:-\ :-X :-X

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jul 10, 2020, 01:11:12 AM

Bring back smuggler, priority one, all other considerations secondary. Crew expendable.

:-\ :-X :-X

Cryogenically preserved in Covalt 19.

Deliver him to the emperor.

BlazinBlueReview

Quote from: j0nesy on Jul 07, 2020, 02:17:29 PM
i wish they would do that here in the states, but everyone knows how well this country has fracked up the covid response  >:(

This. So much this. Where at in States are you? In Michigan here. We haven't had that a terrible time in response to things. But it's been a bit of a pain. Especially with being off work cause the business I work for is closed due to Covid. Been off since March. That's why catching up on movies, books, and games as well as continuing on my blog.

j0nesy

j0nesy

atlanta! (i'm an expat though, i'm english)

i'm in the "progressive" south: "you can't make me wear a mask! freedom! america, f*** yeah!"

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: BlazinBlue88 on Jul 11, 2020, 03:15:21 PM
i wish they would do that here in the states, but everyone knows how well this country has fracked up the covid response  >:(

This. So much this. Where at in States are you? In Michigan here. We haven't had that a terrible time in response to things. But it's been a bit of a pain. Especially with being off work cause the business I work for is closed due to Covid. Been off since March. That's why catching up on movies, books, and games as well as continuing on my blog.

I'm in Michigan too, I was laid off in March but went back to work in mid May.

BlazinBlueReview

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jul 11, 2020, 11:33:21 PM
Quote from: BlazinBlue88 on Jul 11, 2020, 03:15:21 PM

I'm in Michigsn too, I was laid off in March but went back to work in mid May.

Lucky. My work doesn't have enough clients to bring me back. They said they don't know when thatll be. Sucks. But gives some time with family. And get ready for my wedding this coming Saturday.

j0nesy

j0nesy

you're getting married in a week? congrats!  :D

BlazinBlueReview

Quote from: j0nesy on Jul 11, 2020, 11:57:03 PM

Thank you

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I have one of those essential business jobs.  It sucks the other way.

Shutdown didn't effect me one iota (which I suppose I should be thankful for) except for some of the warehouses we draw from not having full manning and our shit getting here later.   And the farmers we deal with not going anywhere on vacation so they are jacking around fixing piddly shit when normally they'd be at the beach. 

This Friday was the first day I've taken off all year.  I was wore the f**k out.  I'm still tired but the three days off are helping. 

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: BlazinBlue88 on Jul 12, 2020, 12:16:49 AM

Thank you

Congrats, Blue!

BlazinBlueReview

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 12, 2020, 10:12:44 AM
Quote from: BlazinBlue88 on Jul 12, 2020, 12:16:49 AM

Thank you

Congrats, Blue!

Thank you. Spending some time each day to get some Hunting Grounds in before then. So if see me on feel free to drop message to join up

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed