What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 598,881 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Oct 02, 2019, 09:48:03 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Oct 02, 2019, 06:25:44 PM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Oct 02, 2019, 12:57:57 PM
The first thing I wanted to do when I woke up was cry.

Oh, don't do that. If you start crying, then I'll start crying. Then Voodoo will start crying, then I'll accidentally fart and it will all just be so awkward.

Then I'll just start laughing.

Then there will be tears of joy until the scent catches.

The Old One

The Old One

Internet is dying, for now.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

I'm Back from Morocco

Valaquen

Valaquen

I was on the phone with Walter Hill and after ten minutes of a rather nice discussion my entire phone service was cut  >:( So I'll have to do it another day.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Valaquen on Oct 11, 2019, 07:03:01 PM
I was on the phone with Walter Hill and after ten minutes of a rather nice discussion my entire phone service was cut  >:( So I'll have to do it another day.

Where you able to email him to explain what had happened?

also didn't realise he was still alive

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Oct 12, 2019, 07:50:40 AM
Quote from: Valaquen on Oct 11, 2019, 07:03:01 PM

Where you able to email him to explain what had happened?

also didn't realise he was still alive

Yeah, we'll pick up again sometime next week.

P-Rock

P-Rock

New co-worker I was training already quit her job after two weeks. I can live with that, but she kept saying she liked the work. Then decided to call in sick this week and not come to work anymore. It kind of feels like a waste of time.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

In my experience people use the extended sick days when they are applying for another job but arent sure if they will get it.

I'm in a state that doesnt have to show cause to fire your ass, and most employers that learn your actively job searching drop the hammer on you.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I woke up feeling like the toxic waste guy from Robocop.  :(

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Local Trouble on Oct 15, 2019, 04:37:20 PM
I woke up feeling like the toxic waste guy from Robocop.  :(

Speed walk around the block naked. When the cops show up to beat you silly, you'll run twice as fast as normal. By the time they tase and arrest you, you'll have had a fantastic cardio workout. You'll wake up in jail the next morning feeling refreshingly healthy and twice as fit.

Keep doing this for as long as possible. Once the justice system gets tired of arresting you, they'll send you to prison where you'll automatically get a sleep schedule, physician approved nutritional regimen and access to exercise equipment. In 3-5 years, you'll walk out feeling 10 years younger.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

You should be a life coach.

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

Insomnia.

Did not sleep one full hour and coffee and suger is all that keeps me going at the moment.

Quote from: Local Trouble on Oct 15, 2019, 05:16:55 PM
You should be a life coach.

Second that  :D

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

When the job centre tells you you have to apply for a job, that you may only work at once every one or two months, just so they can try and get you on Universal Credit
(That last part is just me reading between the lines)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Didn't you hear back from the other 2 trials?

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 16, 2019, 10:35:14 AM
Didn't you hear back from the other 2 trials?

I was unsuccessful with one and the other the guy never got back to me when i tried to contact him about timings for me to be there because he never emailed me with the details.

Its why i was so glad to go on holiday

Also wish i'd been the one to have won the £170 Million in Euro Millions lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed