What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 598,985 times)

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 19, 2019, 05:49:52 PM
Definitely prayers sent!

Thanks my friend.

razeak

razeak

I had to drive straight from wrestling camp at Penn State to Huntington, WV due to a slight medical issue with my pregnant wife. Sucks to be 7 hours away with something like that.

She and the baby will be okay.

Huggs

Huggs

Somebody stole my card information and wreaked havoc on my bank account. I had to cancel my card, and now I have to contest a bunch of charges and wait a week for them to determine whether or not it was me.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Something similar happened to me recently.  My email account was compromised and they set up a forwarder so I couldn't see the order confirmations of all the Amazon purchases they were making.

It didn't take me long to notice something was up since I work in IT and discovered the forwarder, but before I was able to do that they'd already used my Amazon account to buy a bunch of Playstation egift cards for themselves because they're instantly redeemable online.

Luckily, both Amazon and Chase absolved me of any responsibility and reversed the charges.

I think it was a malware infection that started it all so I reformatted my hard drive and changed every password I have.  It was the only way to be sure.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Wow, that sucks.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yeah, the one time I've been defrauded online was when someone somehow got hold of my card details and used them to buy $300 worth of stuff from Amazon in America. I'd bought the odd thing from the US site before, but as all this crap was being shipped to an American address Amazon immediately notified me (before I'd even realised myself) and Barclays reimbursed me no questions asked.

Still no idea how they got my card details but it's never happened again.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Turns out the Tenant in Flat 1 is refusing access, so the letting agents cant actually do anything at this time

FFS

Huggs

Huggs

Well, I was able to file a dispute now that the charges posted. The bank is sending me a new card, and I should be hearing a decision within 7-10 days. They asked me if I had filed a police report, but I don't know if that's necessary or worth the time. My old man knows the C.O.P. and he's gonna ask him for me when he sees him.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Rutger Hauer's passing.  :'(

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

Indeed.

Baron Von Marlon

Just heard Rutger Hauer passed away. He was 75 years old.

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jul 23, 2019, 12:41:45 PM
Turns out the Tenant in Flat 1 is refusing access, so the letting agents cant actually do anything at this time

FFS

Bully or scare them out  ;D

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jul 24, 2019, 05:46:38 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jul 23, 2019, 12:41:45 PM

FFS

Bully or scare them out  ;D

Just watch out for these meddling kids...

LastSonofKrypton

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Sad news... Condolences to his family,friends & fans  :'(

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Dude made the replicants.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed