What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 598,987 times)

LastSonofKrypton

A honeybee nest in next door's garden swarmed.  There were so many bees!!!  They were super pissed off too

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

LastSonofKrypton

First thing I thought of

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on Jul 11, 2019, 03:33:22 PM
A honeybee nest in next door's garden swarmed.  There were so many bees!!!  They were super pissed off too

This seems like it shouldn't concern a kryptonian

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

The bees had kryptonite stingers.

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 11, 2019, 06:51:22 PM
The bees had kryptonite stingers.

Kryptonite stingers, and to my surprise they kept making very homophobic comments, which is a strange habit for bees.  Wasps do it all the time, but we know wasps are horrible.  I always thought bees were sweet, but apparently not

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 10, 2019, 12:54:04 PM
Embrace it.

Often times, we're most creative when we can't think straight.

Totally opposite for me. I need to be fullt cognitive and sober to be creative.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

After 5 weeks the people in Flat 1 are still holding up the efforts for the letting agents to sort out the TV Signal for the building

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jul 12, 2019, 02:01:38 PM
After 5 weeks the people in Flat 1 are still holding up the efforts for the letting agents to sort out the TV Signal for the building

To what ends?

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 12, 2019, 09:09:46 PM

To what ends?

$5 off the NHL package.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Is this code?

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

I realised that i never told you guys what was going on lol

About 5 weeks ago now, the TV Signal for my Flat went, meaning i could watch any channels. So i contacted my letting agents about it and then sent a guy out. He said no power was getting to the port at my end and it wasnt an issue in my flat. He said it was something to do with the amp or whatever that connects the aerial to the building. Now to sort it he needs to get into Flat 1 on top of the building to get into the attic area.

Whoever lives in Flat 1 are refusing to respond to anyone and the technician cant get in until he's given the okay.

Found out last week that the issue is the same in the other three flats. They have no TV signal and are pissed about the dickhead/s in Flat 1 as they are holding it all up.

So weve contacted the TV Licence people as well saying we arent paying for a while

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Whoever lives in Flat 1 are refusing to respond to anyone and the technician cant get in until he's given the okay.
[/quote]

One possible explaination is they are hoarders or avoiding an eviction notice?

I would think it's time the landlord got involved. The rest of the tenants shouldn't have to put up with this.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jul 13, 2019, 01:19:15 PM

About 5 weeks ago now, the TV Signal for my Flat went, meaning i could watch any channels. So i contacted my letting agents about it and then sent a guy out. He said no power was getting to the port at my end and it wasnt an issue in my flat. He said it was something to do with the amp or whatever that connects the aerial to the building. Now to sort it he needs to get into Flat 1 on top of the building to get into the attic area.

Found out last week that the issue is the same in the other three flats. They have no TV signal and are pissed about the dickhead/s in Flat 1 as they are holding it all up.

Maybe they died?

QuoteSo weve contacted the TV Licence people as well saying we arent paying for a while

I'm sorry but I will NEVER not laugh at this concept.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jul 13, 2019, 01:19:15 PM

So weve contacted the TV Licence people as well saying we arent paying for a while

There are many creative ways of trying to get them to open the door  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed