What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 598,823 times)

SM

SM

Real Old Man Knees (TM) wouldn't make it one mile, young padawan.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Mar 15, 2019, 01:31:46 AM
I don't know what to do with the Renovated Members' Thread anymore. I've got one person waiting for questions, but I haven't found the motivation to put a set together. I'm waiting for another person's set of answers, and I haven't bothered finding more people to interview. I don't even know if I want an assistant. I know most if this is beyond my control, and yet I feel like I failed.

I blame Vermillion.

Huggs

Huggs

I don't know what to do with the Renovated Members' Thread anymore. I've got one person waiting for questions, but I haven't found the motivation to put a set together. I'm waiting for another person's set of answers, and I haven't bothered finding more people to interview. I don't even know if I want an assistant. I know most if this is beyond my control, and yet I feel like I failed.

Ain't your fault.

It's nobody's fault.

A limited resource finally ran out. It happens.

Huggs

Huggs

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You really don't need to feel any sort of pressure over this. Like I always said, it's supposed to be fun! If you're not enjoying it, take a step back and come back to it later.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Yeah, Wabbit, there's no shame in it running out of steam, especially when cooperating resources are limited. Stop being so hard on yourself.  :)

Now not initially picking your favorite Marine Drake in your own poll? Now THAT'S shameful! ;D

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 15, 2019, 12:52:39 PM

Yeah, Wabbit, there's no shame in it running out of steam, especially when cooperating resources are limited. Stop being so hard on yourself.  :)

Now not initially picking your favorite Marine Drake in your own poll? Now THAT'S shameful! ;D

https://www.capnbeeb.com/SA/Gifs/aliensdrakeisawesome.gif

Hicks let me change my vote. I have removed the shame.

Also, I love how within the URL of your gif, it says "Drake is awesome."

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Mar 15, 2019, 01:13:54 PM
Hicks let me change my vote. I have removed the shame.

QuoteAlso, I love how within the URL of your gif, it says "Drake is awesome."

Did someone say Awesome Marine?

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 15, 2019, 01:27:33 PM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Mar 15, 2019, 01:13:54 PM
Also, I love how within the URL of your gif, it says "Drake is awesome."

Did someone say Awesome Marine?

https://i.imgur.com/kty51gL.gif?noredirect

Drake is awesome.

Come on, I made a whole thread for this argument.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I included Drake's elbow in the above gif, didn't I?

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 15, 2019, 01:32:46 PM
I included Drake's elbow in the above gif, didn't I?

You got his whole left arm. Congratulations.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I aim to please!  ;)

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 15, 2019, 01:49:28 PM
I aim to please!  ;)

Spoiler
You should, 'cause today's my birthday. Two more years till Baron allows me to hug him.
[close]

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Mar 15, 2019, 02:31:30 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 15, 2019, 01:49:28 PM
I aim to please!  ;)

Spoiler
You should, 'cause today's my birthday. Two more years till Baron allows me to hug him.
[close]

Spoiler

H A P P Y
B I R T H D A Y
W A B B I T !!!!!!

You've gotten old so fast. :'(

It feels like yesterday you were only 18.
[close]

BlazinBlueReview

Received my eBay package today. It was supposed to be Alien Anthology and Prometheus blu ray bundle.

I have to return it for refund because wrong item was sent. It was the movie Bad Teacher.

Was supposed to be a bday gift.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed