What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 598,928 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

My mental stability is not very stable.

Huggs

Huggs

He's gonna blow!

MudButt

MudButt

I've had pink eye since Sunday.

It's in my left eye, it's not as irritating anymore but the skin around my eye is now dry from the drops, drying, and using a warm rag to help calm the area down. I fear it may be going to my right eye now and I feel I've done a good job not touching my eyes and constantly washing my hands.

Life sucks.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: MudButt on Feb 08, 2019, 11:35:31 PM

It's in my left eye, it's not as irritating anymore but the skin around my eye is now dry from the drops, drying, and using a warm rag to help calm the area down. I fear it may be going to my right eye now and I feel I've done a good job not touching my eyes and constantly washing my hands.

Life sucks.

Sorry to hear it man. Hang in there. The day will come when it's gone and in the past.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: MudButt on Feb 08, 2019, 11:35:31 PM

Life sucks.

They're the worst. Used to get them a lot (having one bad eye meant the other good one was prone to it). My mum gave me an old remedy that seemed to help though, place a wet teabag on the effected eye for a bit. Also not sure if you can but I would go a dip at our local beach - the salt water used to do wonders.

Dr Prez at your service  ;D

The Old One

The Old One

I forgot to take my make-up off. Oops.

Huggs

Huggs

Dozed off on the couch with the laptop, and I guess it slid off somehow. It hit the ground right on the charger plug. The plug is totaled and so is the input. I've managed to keep her floating around 89%, but it's dropping steady now. My rig is toast. It'll never be top of the line again. Thank God it's an older one, but unfortunately it's the only one I have. I'll examine my options in the daylight.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm £370 lighter thanks to the car. That is most I've ever had to spend on her in one go since I got her.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Think I'm coming down with something. I'm annoyed.

TheSailingRabbit

Surprise dentist appointment tomorrow. As much as I'd rather have things taken care of at home than at boot camp, I'm still scared because of my wisdom teeth. The top two came in partway, while the bottom two have done nothing. I haven't been in any pain.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Feb 11, 2019, 10:22:28 PM
Surprise dentist appointment tomorrow. As much as I'd rather have things taken care of at home than at boot camp, I'm still scared because of my wisdom teeth. The top two came in partway, while the bottom two have done nothing. I haven't been in any pain.

Don't be scared. It'll all be alright.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've definitely come down with something. So much sneezing and a sore throat. I wanna die.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 12, 2019, 08:20:52 AM
I've definitely come down with something. So much sneezing and a sore throat. I wanna die.

I suggest hot tea, chicken soup, and an uncut viewing of The Shawshank Redemption.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Plenty of tea is being consumed. I'm not a soup person, unfortunately. Instead, I'm just sneezing, drinking and getting progressively grumpier by the hour. Can't wait to go home and get in bed.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed