What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 599,177 times)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Sounds like you're being groomed.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Nah, I've made it perfectly clear I have zero interest and I'm more likely to quit if they try to force me into it.

Huggs

Huggs

Been dealing with a manhunt in my area the last few days. A murderer. Guy keeps evading choppers, thermal imaging, k9 units, checkpoints, foot patrols, manpower. And on freakin foot no less. It's unbelievable. He's been chased and crashed vehicles twice, and escaped both times. Now the bastard just murdered somebody else this morning not far from here and was headed back this way. He's armed and now has camo clothing. Cops with machine guns in town. Had to leave work and rush home to the family. Everything is in heavy lockdown here. This is insane. Say a prayer for us, we're locked and loaded and hoping for the best.

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: Huggs on Oct 01, 2018, 06:23:09 PM
Been dealing with a manhunt in my area the last few days. A murderer. Guy keeps evading choppers, thermal imaging, k9 units, checkpoints, foot patrols, manpower. And on freakin foot no less. It's unbelievable. He's been chased and crashed vehicles twice, and escaped both times. Now the bastard just murdered somebody else this morning not far from here and was headed back this way. He's armed and now has camo clothing. Cops with machine guns in town. Had to leave work and rush home to the family. Everything is in heavy lockdown here. This is insane. Say a prayer for us, we're locked and loaded and hoping for the best.

Insane. Hope they catch the bastard. Stay safe man, prayers out for you and the family.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Huggs on Oct 01, 2018, 06:23:09 PM
That's horrible.  Stay alert, stay alive!

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

That's so scary. Please be careful Huggs. Thoughts & prayers for you and your family. Hoping they catch him soon.

The Old One

The Old One

Indeed. Godspeed and safety to you.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Indeed. Sorry to hear that's happening around you. I hope they catch the guy soon and you can get back to safety.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Stay safe man. F***ing Hell

Huggs

Huggs

Thanks guys. It was another long night. He seems to have outrun and outmaneuvered the authorities again. The sumbitch has murdered 2 people in our area in the last few days. He murdered a 70 year old man yesterday morning, stole his truck and wrecked it about a mile away, then hit the woods on foot and got away, yet again.

We've had search planes flying over us today, along with the helicopters. The US Marshals have upped the reward and we heard yesterday that the FBI is here. It was weird, yesterday was the first time my family and I have ever needed to walk around armed, just to take care of the animals.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Wow.  Check your stables and shoot on sight!

The Old One

The Old One

Aye Master Chief.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 02, 2018, 06:58:49 PM
Wow.  Check your stables and shoot on sight!

Farm-cats and a dog that has to be walked actually  :D

But we do have an outbuilding, and it is clear. It's padlocked and we're going through it every few hours.

Master Chief

Master Chief

I had no idea you were a cat wrangler. ;)

It is a crazy situation, but a reward is a reward.  Keep us posted!

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 02, 2018, 07:33:38 PM
I had no idea you were a cat wrangler. ;)

:laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed