What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 598,843 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Aug 21, 2017, 11:36:52 AMEither that or win EuroMillions lol

If you get more than 30 million you're paying for us all to visit the Giger museum :P

Sorry to hear about the job.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 21, 2017, 11:51:11 AM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Aug 21, 2017, 11:36:52 AMEither that or win EuroMillions lol

If you get more than 30 million you're paying for us all to visit the Giger museum :P

Sorry to hear about the job.

Lol Ill think about it lol

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's only fair.  :D

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

The internet's being a bag of dicks this morning.

Trying to book tickets for Terminator 2 on Tuesday, but Vue's website is pissing about. Kept saying the booking failed, but then when I logged out and logged back in again, the two seats I'd chosen were marked as taken... So either someone's chosen the exact same seats as me in the 30 seconds it took me to do that, or something's screwed up, and now I've no idea if I've actually booked tickets or not.

I also managed to lock myself out of my savings account trying to withdraw money because I got my security questions wrong even though the answers I gave were true, and now I can't get at any money until they send me a letter which has buggered up my plans to go away this weekend.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I don't go to Vue so I wouldn't know for sure but do they usually send you confirmation emails?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yeah. It's probably just temporarily blacked them out because it knows someone's after them. Just annoying because it had already decided it wasn't going to let me log in even though I reset my password twice. I'm gonna try again a bit later.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

When you find out that Archie comics will no longer be doing Sonic the Hedgehog Comics after 24 years and will be moving to IDW in 2018. So this will be the second Continuity Reboot in 5 years (Thank you Ken Penders)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

IDW is like the king of licensed comics. They have one of the best versions of the Ninja Turtles, period. And they got Silent Hill right after six or seven f**k ups. :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I reckon it's going to be one of those days. Manager's accusing me of deleting stuff, stupid jobs, people not leaving contact details, people putting the phone down on me, manager's getting on at me for tickets that have barely been on there. Patience is being tested.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Aug 23, 2017, 11:33:37 AM
IDW is like the king of licensed comics. They have one of the best versions of the Ninja Turtles, period. And they got Silent Hill right after six or seven f**k ups. :laugh:

They are I agree. They did well with the Doctor Who stuff as well before Titan got the rights. Titan even reprinted the IDW stuff in TPB's lol

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 24, 2017, 08:51:38 AM
I reckon it's going to be one of those days. Manager's accusing me of deleting stuff, stupid jobs, people not leaving contact details, people putting the phone down on me, manager's getting on at me for tickets that have barely been on there. Patience is being tested.

Do they realize they're flirting with disaster?

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

When you finally have to time to watch it, but then cant find to link and thread for the Prometheus fanedit

WWWWHHYYYYYYYY???????

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 25, 2017, 10:34:03 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 24, 2017, 08:51:38 AM

Do they realize they're flirting with disaster?

Only my boss knows what's coming. You'll all see me on the news one day. Well, for something different this time.

I was in the background of a news report about 10 years back. Some coverage on A-levels results day. You see me walk by, open my envelope, shrug, put it back in and walk away. I think I've got some screen grabs of it actually.

Sore throat today too.  :(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I missed T2 in 3D last night. Was feeling so rough by the time I got home that I just stayed in.  :'(

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Sorry, couldn't resist ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed