What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 599,067 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Yahoo Mail is being a c**t and keeps failing the sign ins on my phone. I think they're deliberately doing it, too, to force me to download their stupid app.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on May 18, 2017, 10:50:42 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on May 18, 2017, 10:35:30 AM
Well found out another family friend passed away a few days ago. Another victim of Cancer, which was supposedly in remission. FFS

also the Sudden passing of Soundgarden/Audioslave/Bond Theme Singer Chris Cornell at the age of 52
Cancer sucks.f**k 3 of the big 4 grunge band singers are dead(someone wrap Eddie vedder in foam)
You're telling me.

Also cant believe that Chris Cornell committed suicide. That was a shocker

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

^^ One of my Grandmothers is on the way out due to cancer too. She couldn't take the treatment so she went off her meds. They've given her 6 months or so. She's looked a lot better.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 19, 2017, 02:07:07 PM
^^ One of my Grandmothers is on the way out due to cancer too. She couldn't take the treatment so she went off her meds. They've given her 6 months or so. She's looked a lot better.
Hate cancer!Try to spend much time with her that's why I regret about my grandma wanted to speak to me but I had to hang up quickly because I was busy then the next week she was gone. Besides doctors can be wrong as well so you never know.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

She's not cooking meth, I hope.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 19, 2017, 09:01:46 PM

She's not cooking meth, I hope.

Seriously, sorry to hear that CH. Cancer has claimed so many of my family members, it is terrible.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Im sorry to hear that man. Damn

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It is what it is, unfortunately. I'm not particularly great with these kinds of situations. She wasn't really talking and I don't do silence so it was a bit awkward for me.

echobbase79

echobbase79

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 20, 2017, 05:27:37 PM
It is what it is, unfortunately. I'm not particularly great with these kinds of situations. She wasn't really talking and I don't do silence so it was a bit awkward for me.

Sorry to hear about your Grandmother Hicks. I lost a grandmother to cancer. Best thing to do is just be there for them.  :)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yeah, I hate to pour more rain on the parade, but I just lost a family friend to cancer as well. Funeral's Friday. Big shock is that a few months ago he was absolutely fine. Cut him down so quick.

Sympathies to anyone else going through the same.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Found out over the weekend that my brother and I haven't been invited to my cousins wedding. Even though he's invited distant relatives and even non-family members. Turns out as well that he emailed invites out back in January.

Proves that my side of the family have pretty much been cast adrift since my Grandmother died last year

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Wont be long now. Mum had to rush into the hospital earlier so I can't imagine it'll be long until my Grandma dies. I went to her house yesterday, just to have a last look around. It was weird. Just remembering those Christmases, those summers. Hell, I could remember that week I spent with her in the summer leading up to AvP's release and the film magazine she brought me with coverage of the film. I can't say I've really had to deal with death but I usually shutdown that part of emotions so it's just strange right now.

echobbase79

echobbase79

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 28, 2017, 01:43:49 PM
Wont be long now. Mum had to rush into the hospital earlier so I can't imagine it'll be long until my Grandma dies. I went to her house yesterday, just to have a last look around. It was weird. Just remembering those Christmases, those summers. Hell, I could remember that week I spent with her in the summer leading up to AvP's release and the film magazine she brought me with coverage of the film. I can't say I've really had to deal with death but I usually shutdown that part of emotions so it's just strange right now.

Sorry to hear this Hicks. I like I said earlier just be there for her and remember the good times.

Randomizer

Randomizer

My art teacher is smothering any passion I have left. Feels like he ain't there to be honest.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: echobbase79 on May 28, 2017, 06:41:18 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 28, 2017, 01:43:49 PM

Sorry to hear this Hicks. I like I said earlier just be there for her and remember the good times.

Thanks man. Well it happened that night. I learned about it on Facebook of all places. I'm fine, though. I guess because I was expecting it it's not really hit me.

Quote from: Randomizer on May 29, 2017, 04:55:59 PM
My art teacher is smothering any passion I have left. Feels like he ain't there to be honest.

I had the same problem when I was studying film. It's amazing how much your tutors can make a difference.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed