What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 599,102 times)

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Lost my funded education spot in my university because I was an idiot and didn't hand in my work in time... :(

I have a severe problem with concentration and motivation. Not sure if it's ADHD or something else, but if I continue working the way I do (which is, well, not working at all) I might as well drop out. Worst part is I actually like what I'm studying. I just can't seem to able to actually study.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I am implying a specific time frame every day for homework/reviewing, seems to hold up well. It's ok if you miss a night here or there, just try to not do that for consecutive occasions.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Apr 27, 2017, 11:21:56 AM
I am implying a specific time frame every day for homework/reviewing, seems to hold up well. It's ok if you miss a night here or there, just try to not do that for consecutive occasions.

Honest to god tried that and ended up just blankly staring at my empty document the entire time. This goes for both complex, long assignments and short easy ones. Putting away and blocking out all distractions simply means I end up doing nothing in silence.

SiL

SiL

Have you tried fidget toys? Surprisingly handy.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Quote from: SiL on Apr 27, 2017, 12:25:21 PM
Have you tried fidget toys? Surprisingly handy.

Think they might help me write full reports in a few nights?  :laugh: :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Back at work for 2 days. Don't wanna be here. Too much I still want to do for the website.  :'(

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

At least you get to hob-nob with the glitterati Thursday!

Blood Warrior

Blood Warrior

Guess aspect of my job.  I'm not a fan of not having clear instructions.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Have to make an emergency trip to the dentist... All but certain I have an abscess (or abscesses) on the left side of the nasal cavity into the eye and possibly the exterior of the skull. Very bad. :'( The cracked molar will more than likely have to be extracted too. :'(

Will keep y'all updated... This could be life threatening, I am pretty scared.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

That's terrible to hear. All the best.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Damn Fury. Ouch.

Hope youll be okay dude

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Thank you guys, got news regarding:

Two wisdom teeth will have to be extracted and one molar will need a root canal/crown or also be extracted. Yeah. At least there is no abscess, but got some penicillin just in case. I hate teeth.

Edit: and the SKULL. :P

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Glad it's good news. Or at least, not awful news.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Well found out another family friend passed away a few days ago. Another victim of Cancer, which was supposedly in remission. FFS

also the Sudden passing of Soundgarden/Audioslave/Bond Theme Singer Chris Cornell at the age of 52

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on May 18, 2017, 10:35:30 AM
Well found out another family friend passed away a few days ago. Another victim of Cancer, which was supposedly in remission. FFS

also the Sudden passing of Soundgarden/Audioslave/Bond Theme Singer Chris Cornell at the age of 52
Cancer sucks.f**k 3 of the big 4 grunge band singers are dead(someone wrap Eddie vedder in foam)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed