What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 599,167 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm jelly, mate! Hope it's an interesting one for you.

British summer ended after 3 days.  :laugh:

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Even though its overcast and has rained a bit, it feels so muggy. Maybe the rain is actually all the sweat that im leaking lmao  :laugh:

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Caught the flu  :-[ :'(

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 10, 2016, 08:12:12 AM
I'm jelly, mate! Hope it's an interesting one for you.

British summer ended after 3 days.  :laugh:
Thanks god.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on May 10, 2016, 11:31:23 AM
Even though its overcast and has rained a bit, it feels so muggy. Maybe the rain is actually all the sweat that im leaking lmao  :laugh:

How much were you sweating man? It's muggy as hell today too!

Woke up in an absolutely foul mood today. Not sure what's up with me.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 11, 2016, 08:22:11 AM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on May 10, 2016, 11:31:23 AM

How much were you sweating man? It's muggy as hell today too!

Woke up in an absolutely foul mood today. Not sure what's up with me.

Quite a bit actually, probably didnt help that i had to wear my raincoat cuz of the rain, but it also gets me quite warm, so with the muggyness on top didnt really help lol, but hey it helps get rid of some pounds lol

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I reckon you should be allowed to publicly track down and flog people who don't indicate.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

My blog is gone and someone tried deactivating my twitter  :'(  Angry is not the word...

*Edit*

I am a complete idiot!!!

Friend just reminded me that I told him I was re-working the blog to move elsewhere and stored it away  :D  Completely forgot!!!  (thank you medication).

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

:laugh: Glad it wasn't something malicious though.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Hahaha I'm sorry but that is brilliant.

Glad it wasn't malicious but by design

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Don't remember doing it either.  Woke up this morning checked my mail, etc and discovered it was gone.  Thank god my friend was here to remind me as I was angry as hell.  I see the funny side to it but I feel real stupid  :( 

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

We all make mistakes man. I wouldn't worry about it. Don't let it annoy you.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Tim Howard's last game for Everton today.  One of my heroes for the last ten years.  He's easily one of the best goalkeepers in the world.  He will be missed at Goodison when he goes over to the MLS in Summer

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Don't know whether its my Hayfever or a Cold or whatever, but today i feel so tired and my nose wont stop running (Its like the fittest part of my body with the amount of running its doing lol)

PVTDukeMorrison

Time Hortons and McDonald's both lost power this morning so there goes my whole f**king day

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed