What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 598,800 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

If the best Skynet can do is throw monitors at us I suspect we'll be fine.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

I'm just worries about when flat screen TV's start jumping off the walls

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 07, 2016, 01:10:18 PM

To be fair...it didn't throw a monitor at me. I was getting out from under a desk and smashed my head on the PC itself.  :laugh:

I can't find the notes I did for our Alien - Engineers podcast on my memory stick! I'm hoping they're on my desktop at home as I could do with them!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 07, 2016, 02:40:22 PM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 07, 2016, 01:10:18 PM

To be fair...it didn't throw a monitor at me. I was getting out from under a desk and smashed my head on the PC itself.  :laugh:

Like a Ninja, it lay it wait

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 07, 2016, 02:40:22 PM
I can't find the notes I did for our Alien - Engineers podcast on my memory stick! I'm hoping they're on my desktop at home as I could do with them!

That reminds me that I still haven't done an episode of what seems like a half dozen Alien scripts I have. I was actually supposed to do Engineers last summer, but shit happened.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

They're not on my desktop! I've already rewatched some of Furious Gods again and gotta rewatch Prometheus with Spaihts and Lindelof's commentary again now.

Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 07, 2016, 08:37:58 PM
That reminds me that I still haven't done an episode of what seems like a half dozen Alien scripts I have. I was actually supposed to do Engineers last summer, but shit happened.

Too much to do, too light time. I feel you, brother.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 07, 2016, 02:40:22 PMI can't find the notes I did for our Alien - Engineers podcast on my memory stick! I'm hoping they're on my desktop at home as I could do with them!

Didn't you mock when I told you I'd written mine down with pen and paper...? Yeah, who's laughing now :P

Seriously though, hope you find them.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ha. Well it's not like I meant to lose them!  :laugh: I've given up. I'm only after one comment on there that I can't remember well enough to repeat confidently. I'll rewatch it with commentary later to get the commend.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Feeling blergh today. Not sure really what's up.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Starting to think you have immunity issues Hicks. Tell them white blood cells to step it up! :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Not ill. Just like I can't be arsed.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Ah, I see.

Had to take off the tractor's cutting deck twice today. The second time yielded bad news. Probably looking to pick up at least 300$ in parts (one part will more than likely have to be special ordered and take 2 weeks to get here), but hopefully my fix will work for at least two weeks. I will take one week tho :P

I can't wait for Stihl to produce a tractor. Rumor is probably two or three more years. :(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

And my car won't start this morning and the clock has reset. A Google says people think its the battery.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Tried jumping it. No joy. Messaged a mechanic I know but I've had to have a lift into work. The annoying thing is the car isn't even at my home.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

That's shit, after all the trouble you had just getting it fixed! Did you try bump starting it?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed