What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 598,861 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 18, 2016, 03:50:20 AM
Quote from: Novak 1334 on Feb 17, 2016, 02:04:19 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 17, 2016, 12:52:54 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 16, 2016, 07:38:21 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 16, 2016, 01:27:13 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 16, 2016, 02:11:24 AM
Not being able to find scripts I want to read for the podcast. *bangs head on desk*

Are you leaving the Alien 3 Vincent Wrad one for a bit then i take it?

Oh no I've found pretty much all of the unused Alien 3 ones. It's just there was an unmade Solomon Kane script I can't find... written by Richard Stanley.  :o You can see why that would be frustrating. :laugh:

Damn, i didnt know he'd done a Solomon Kane script. I want to read it now lol

My interest just peaked

Yep, there's that one, and whole bunch of them from the 90s on up. Some of them at least were based on the Africa set Kane stories.

Well Stanley does have that Africa connection so it would work

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

I don't like seeing my Mom cry. It bothers me. It infuriates me. It makes me want to do something. But how can you stop something which is completely out of your control? You can't. In this instance, it's perhaps best to let her cry. She's got every reason to since her mother is dying and she can't get in touch with any of her siblings.

The only thing that can be done is to ease my grandmother's suffering by making her as comfortable as possible. Just hope she passes peacefully and painlessly..

Randomizer

Randomizer

Just found out I'm being blackmailed by a person close to me. It has been 4 months by now.

I really really need to figure a way of putting a stop to this.  >:( It's possible that my earlier comment was related:

Quote from: Randomizer on Feb 16, 2016, 05:42:10 PM
The overworked son of a bitch that I am. Do this, do that, etc....

future_Tarzan³

future_Tarzan³

Quote from: Randomizer on Feb 21, 2016, 08:48:12 AM
Just found out I'm being blackmailed by a person close to me. It has been 4 months by now.

I really really need to figure a way of putting a stop to this.  >:( It's possible that my earlier comment was related:

damn really? what do they have over your head?
and is the person that is blackmailing you work related?
DETAILS :o :o

Randomizer

Randomizer

Quote from: future_Tarzan³ on Feb 21, 2016, 12:17:41 PM

Who knows?

All I can say is that it's a relative. Not really comfortable talking about it, sorry.  :-\

Now I just need to stop it...but how?

future_Tarzan³

Quote from: Randomizer on Feb 21, 2016, 06:48:02 PM

Who knows?

All I can say is that it's a relative. Not really comfortable talking about it, sorry.  :-\

well i don't mean specifics or personal info. I'm sure everyone would be more than happy to offer advice but it's difficult when we don't know what kind of blackmail we are talking here:/

Although family matters can be quite complicated... Anyway hope the severity isn't too extreme.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Who knows?

Sorry to hear that mate.  :-\

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 22, 2016, 08:46:34 AM

Who knows?

Sorry to hear that mate.  :-\

Man thats messed up. Some people

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

I had held a Facetime chat with my grandmother who is dying from ovarian cancer. Her 85th birthday is two weeks from now, but it's very doubtful she will live long enough.. So the entire family, both in Tampa, FL and Philadelphia, PA-- celebrated it early for her to at least bring her peace in knowing that she was loved.

I'd like to think it brought her peace, and that she can rest knowing that her children and grandchildren will remember and love her always.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm sure it would have, Rakai.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

As of today at 8:45 PM, my Grandmother, Hyppolita Perez lost her battle with ovarian cancer. Her last moments were spent with family, and she is no longer suffering in pain.

I can only hope that she was able to go peacefully, and that her last memories were of knowing that her children, and their children loved her immensely so.

She is survived by her five children, Carlos Perez, Yolanda Perez, Nereida Perez Moralez, Minerva Perez Gonzales, and Margo Perez.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Feb 28, 2016, 02:08:20 AM
As of today at 8:45 PM, my Grandmother, Hyppolita Perez lost her battle with ovarian cancer. Her last moments were spent with family, and she is no longer suffering in pain.

I can only hope that she was able to go peacefully, and that her last memories were of knowing that her children, and their children loved her immensely so.

She is survived by her five children, Carlos Perez, Yolanda Perez, Nereida Perez Moralez, Minerva Perez Gonzales, and Margo Perez.

I'm sure she did.  Losing a grandparent is something quite different.  So often are they the voice of reason, and love when the relationship between us and out parents are strained.  My hear goes out to you and yours friend.  I hoe you know that she is at peace

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Cancer is an evil disease. It has claimed many members of my family and I know the pain it causes every step of the way. At least the pain is finally over and she can find rest in peace.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm really sorry to hear that, Rakai. You know we're all here if you need anything.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Feb 28, 2016, 02:08:20 AM

I'm really sorry to hear that. I know how you feel my friend *Man Hugs*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed