What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 599,306 times)

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 11, 2016, 09:27:42 AM
Urgh. I feel like utter shit. Started feeling badly on Thursday. It's got worse. I'm stressed out - had a shit day last day - I'm on my own at work today.

I hear that.  Full of a cold, anxiety attacks every hour, arguments with family, stressed, tired, pissed off, and I've got to write 45 pages of a tv script today

Alien_Predator

Alien_Predator

I hear that.  Full of a cold, anxiety attacks every hour, arguments with family, stressed, tired, pissed off, and I've got to write 45 pages of a tv script today
You should smell an Orange :D , every time you feel low the smell of an orange can greatly improve your mod :D

Today i was expecting the truck to come and bring heating petrol. The cost was $250 approximately, my wife works the morning so i stay home to wait for the petrol. Before i bring my wife to work we went to the bank to pick up the money, then i brink her to work. I came back home and the truck was about to come and then i realize that my wife still has the money in her pocket :/

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Jan 11, 2016, 09:29:30 AM
Urgh. I feel like utter shit. Started feeling badly on Thursday. It's got worse. I'm stressed out - had a shit day last day - I'm on my own at work today.

Sorry to hear that.  :-\ I get full of self pity and loose the will to live when I'm ill. I don't do being ill.

Quote from: Alien_Predator on Jan 11, 2016, 02:33:39 PM
Today i was expecting the truck to come and bring heating petrol. The cost was $250 approximately, my wife works the morning so i stay home to wait for the petrol. Before i bring my wife to work we went to the bank to pick up the money, then i brink her to work. I came back home and the truck was about to come and then i realize that my wife still has the money in her pocket :/

Sod's law.  :(

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jan 11, 2016, 07:19:59 AM
First Angus Scrimm, the Tall Man from Phantasm dies... and now King Jareth, David Bowie... is dead.

http://consequenceofsound.net/2016/01/r-i-p-david-bowie-music-legend-has-died-at-age-of-69/

2016.. you are sucking VERY hard.. VERY HARD.
Its over.NOTHING IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Still at loss over David Robert Jones' (Bowie) death. Need to watch Zoolander later :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's trying to snow.  >:(

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

My panic attacks have slowly been getting worse this week.  Full of f**king flu as well, but I got a few more scenes of my Batman movie written, powering through

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Jan 11, 2016, 09:29:30 AM

Get well soon guys, I really hate the flu. I once was ill twice in a row, you know how it goes from sour throat to runny nose and then a cough? When my second cold hit me, I had a runny nose from the new cold and a cough still going from the last one. That really made me curse nature for even having such a stupid virus in existence.  >:(

I hope you both recover asap!

And Novak, I got anxiety issues too, I feel ya buddy.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Just to let you guys know. My Grandmother finally passed away in her sleep in the early hours of this morning. She was comfortable.

I'd like to thank you all for your support during this time. It has meant alot

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm sorry to hear that Whiskey. Glad she went peacefully though and you know we're here if you need us.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Thanks Hicks

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

She was comfortable and now free of pain. Good to know she went peacefully.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jan 15, 2016, 12:25:47 PM
Just to let you guys know. My Grandmother finally passed away in her sleep in the early hours of this morning. She was comfortable.

At least she passed peacefully.When my Granddad died i was sad but i thought of the people that have died worse off(like people in war)

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jan 15, 2016, 12:25:47 PM

She passed away in her sleep, and she got through Christmas with you guys, so it was a good passing.  But it's still hard.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

The Steelers and Seahawks both lost their playoff games today. Oh well. At least the Arizona Cardinals are still in it!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed