What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 598,832 times)

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Dec 12, 2015, 02:01:38 PM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Dec 11, 2015, 06:55:53 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Dec 11, 2015, 01:54:17 PM
Hopefully I'll be going down within the week to see her. Give her, her Xmas Present and Card early. Thanks Guys
Maybe the doctor predictions can be wrong.You see it is just Predictions.Enjoy your time and hope she gets better.

We shall see. It is a Rare, Aggressive type. Its just a case of preparing really.
Dont worry bro were all here for you.

PVTDukeMorrison

Credit card is maxed out. Negative $250 in the bank. I used to love Christmas.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Dec 13, 2015, 01:43:11 AM
Spoiler
I know that feeling all to well at the moment.  :'(
[close]

Topazora

Topazora

heh... yeah, it's the wonderful world of adulting

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Wonder. You sure that's the right word?

I hate Christmas as an adult. All my money gone on presents.

Maybe it'll get more fun when I have a kid.

PVTDukeMorrison

The worst is that it was only on two gifts! I bought my mom one of those all in one BOSE systems because, "You don't have to get me that, but I really, REALLY want it. And then I got my dad a nickel plated, engraved, over/under 20 gauge shotgun

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Dec 15, 2015, 12:47:15 AM
And then I got my dad a nickel plated, engraved, over/under 20 gauge shotgun

Verrrrryy nice. I really should try and find the opportunity to fire some real firearms.

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 15, 2015, 09:04:23 AM
Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Dec 15, 2015, 12:47:15 AM
And then I got my dad a nickel plated, engraved, over/under 20 gauge shotgun

Verrrrryy nice. I really should try and find the opportunity to fire some real firearms.
You live in the UK, right? Firearm laws aren't as horrible as people make them out to be imo (though they're still pretty bad), ever thought about getting a licence? Y'all got some nice Enfields for cheap over there

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, UK. I wouldn't want to own one, I don't think. I'd never use it. If we had firing ranges and competitions and etc like you guys do in the States might be a different story.

I just mean like one of those event-type things where you get to go and fire off a few rifles.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Got spoiled on "Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens" movie. We did it Reddit, yay !

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I have a sinus infection. Argh.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Try working at a Toys R Us when you get paid barely minimum wage... and potentially have your life on the line during Christmas season.

Just yesterday, I had a customer threaten a cashier who is currently two weeks pregnant... Physically threaten her by saying she was going to ring her neck and drag her out to the parking lot. It was upsetting because this girl took this job as a means for something to do and support her unborn child.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Sounds like a terroristic threat to me. Hopefully there is audio on the videos and the police can make an arrest on that psycho.

Also, it seems like the TRU you work at is a shopping destination for the insane asylum inmates!

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Dec 17, 2015, 01:56:22 AM
Also, it seems like the TRU you work at is a shopping destination for the insane asylum inmates!

So far since it's my first year there, that's the only violent situation I've ever seen.. But we do get a lot of folks from Camden, the neighboring city from where my TRU is located at. Camden is like... New Jersey's version of Detroit.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

f**king hell, Rakai. That sounds horrendous!!!

So tired today. So very tired.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed