What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 596,089 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Aug 06, 2015, 01:31:03 AM
Quote from: Novak 1334 on Aug 02, 2015, 06:04:44 AM
So the supposedly amazing woman I met six months ago neglected to mention the fact that she was married... so erm, yeah that made today strange
When the RARE occurance of me activating my facebook profile happens, an ex (now married with 3 kids) always messages me saying she still LOVED me and wants to get away from everything with me. I always say that she should be extremely grateful and happy with the family she has created... So Yeah. 

Well...at least you know you're loved.  :-\

I'm so fricking tired today. Didn't sleep easily last night, kept waking up.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^She is crazy, somedays I am ready to swear off women for good and just focus on men. Then I see a hottie with a rockin bod and round ass. Damn it!!! :P

Today is my last day of being full time (since I am a substitute carrier). Time to fill out those partial unemployment papers! ;)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Aug 07, 2015, 09:52:15 AM
Today is my last day of being full time (since I am a substitute carrier). Time to fill out those partial unemployment papers! ;)

Dude, that sucks. I'm sorry to hear about that! Got nothing in the pipeline?

I'm developing a bit of a sore throat, stuffy nose. I really can't be arsed with a cold.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

As a postal service emplyee, we are not permitted to seek a second job due to us being called in at any given morning. Partial unemployment will be sought since I have worked a full year and (practically) full time since being hired. Hope ya feel better ch.

The guys who were going to rake the field backed out, so guess who had to take care of the trimmings??? There is one big row remaining and then all the landscaping will be caught up for the first time since the beginning of May!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Aug 10, 2015, 03:30:46 AM
As a postal service emplyee, we are not permitted to seek a second job due to us being called in at any given morning. Partial unemployment will be sought since I have worked a full year and (practically) full time since being hired. 

That really doesn't sound kosher. Didn't they give you any notice or anything?

QuoteHope ya feel better ch.

Urgh. Starting to feel worse. Sneezing, nose feels horrible. Wanna rip it off my face - I don't handle being ill very well.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 10, 2015, 11:59:50 AM
Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Aug 10, 2015, 03:30:46 AM
As a postal service emplyee, we are not permitted to seek a second job due to us being called in at any given morning. Partial unemployment will be sought since I have worked a full year and (practically) full time since being hired. 

That really doesn't sound kosher. Didn't they give you any notice or anything?

QuoteHope ya feel better ch.

Urgh. Starting to feel worse. Sneezing, nose feels horrible. Wanna rip it off my face - I don't handle being ill very well.
Use Vix and paracetamol.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Urgh. Feel even worse today.  :-[

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Better go your practicing physician. Or local shaman.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Home from work, just wanna sleep all day, I feel so drained.  :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Aug 11, 2015, 11:44:08 AM
Better go your practicing physician. Or local shaman.

I wish we had a local shaman. I'd let him have my first born to avoid this. Feeling worse again - my throat is just killing me. Feels like there's a spider sat down there scratching at my whenever I open my mouth.

Quote from: Amaterasu on Aug 11, 2015, 07:10:57 PM

What do you do?

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 12, 2015, 07:11:01 AM
Quote from: Amaterasu on Aug 11, 2015, 07:10:57 PM

What do you do?

Aside from a tech job for my local church, I help my father out at certain places since he's a nut farmer (almonds, walnuts, etc.) so I'm either tossing fertilizer at young trees and what not. Tuesday was walking through orchards to pick out dead sticks since the almond trees have had the nuts shaken off. I'm out of shape, and along with going to bed at 3 am the night before, it wasn't a good combo.  ::)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Amaterasu on Aug 12, 2015, 07:23:14 AM
Aside from a tech job for my local church, I help my father out at certain places since he's a nut farmer (almonds, walnuts, etc.) so I'm either tossing fertilizer at young trees and what not. Tuesday was walking through orchards to pick out dead sticks since the almond trees have had the nuts shaken off. I'm out of shape, and along with going to bed at 3 am the night before, it wasn't a good combo.  ::)

Quote from: Amaterasu on Aug 12, 2015, 07:23:14 AMhe's a nut farmer
Quote from: Amaterasu on Aug 12, 2015, 07:23:14 AMtossing fertilizer at young trees
Quote from: Amaterasu on Aug 12, 2015, 07:23:14 AMhave had the nuts shaken off

Sounds like interesting work though. You'll be in better shape in no time :)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Lmao. But nah I go around saying "I eat pain" anyway.  :)

System Apollo

System Apollo

I realized how shitty my job is...

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: System Apollo on Aug 12, 2015, 10:18:59 PM
I realized how shitty my job is...

Sorry to hear it mang, but most jobs are shitty. Elaborate on your particular brand of shit job?

It's kind of sad when physical labor positions, largely unskilled and relatively low-paying, are preferable to the cancer that is the corporate environment lol.

Nothing quite like workplace politics and being unsure of whether or not you'll be fired at any moment because people lie to your disposable face with a smile all day. :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed