What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 599,163 times)

PVTDukeMorrison

Well I just found out a game I was looking very forward to might not see the light of day. The game is called Last year, it's an Asymmetrical multiplayer game that pits 5 player controlled stereotypical highschool kids against a player controlled killer who stalks the players and picks them off one by one. Why might it never get released? Because the owners of Friday the 13th say that one of the games killers looks too much like Jason Voorhees, so they submitted an IP infringement, taking down the games kickstarter page and website. I'm a little bummed out.  :(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Users. OMG.

Nightmare Asylum

I fight for the users.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

They'll stab you in the back, I promise.

RedHood

RedHood

I finished eating my cinnamon rolls this morning

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Insomnia got the best of me and my arthritis is really affecting my hands today.. Mmrrph.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

My eyes have been going weird lately. It may just be that I've been so busy with detailed work, but I have the sneaking suspicion that I'll imminently need glasses.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Feb 11, 2015, 09:35:51 PM
My eyes have been going weird lately. It may just be that I've been so busy with detailed work, but I have the sneaking suspicion that I'll imminently need glasses.

Nothing wrong with that pal. Glasses are sexeh.

Really tired this morning for some reason.  :-\

Randomizer

Randomizer

I've got to do an internet safety project in 2 hours.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Urgh. If that's as fun as ours...you have my sympathies.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 12, 2015, 08:10:09 AM
Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Feb 11, 2015, 09:35:51 PM

Nothing wrong with that pal. Glasses are sexeh.

Really tired this morning for some reason.  :-\

Just another thing to lose/forget/break, really. I'm not worried about my appearance, I just have a terrible track record with sunglasses.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Tis Valentine's Day yet again and the day will end dateless for the (overall) 29th year in a row. Don't know to feel sad or just pathetic. I'll go with a bit of both I guess :P

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I just walked up to my liquor collection and picked a date for valentines day. No point being upset about being single when you could be drunkenly working on your art.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

In my case I ordered Chinese food, it was  good.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Feb 15, 2015, 07:10:11 AM
I just walked up to my liquor collection and picked a date for valentines day. No point being upset about being single when you could be drunkenly working on your art.

No point being upset about being single whilst sober either. Nothing wrong with the singledom.

So now that my boiler has been fixed, my bed decided to break a few slats. That was a slanted night of sleep. xD

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed