What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 596,113 times)

First Blood

First Blood

I am sorry I cant relate to a rich douchebag that uses gadgets to get out of every situation. If anything I relate more to the honest hardworking farm boy who is trying to fit in and has his heart in the right place.

Sozin

Sozin

Well, I still like Batman. :D

First Blood

First Blood

What can't be friends anymore

Sozin

Sozin

Quote from: First Blood on Jan 23, 2015, 08:04:51 PM
What can't be friends anymore

That's something a Batman fan would say. :'(

MudButt

MudButt

I'll be your friend, Laufey. I like Batman and Superman.

not as much as I like Green Arrow though.  8)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Puh-lease, Wonder Woman is the best member of the trinity.

Nightmare Asylum

Spoiler
Cyborg
[close]

KiramidHead

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: First Blood on Jan 23, 2015, 05:24:58 PM
I am so f**king tired of people hating on Superman. Goddamn. They hate him because he has all these powers and can do anything. Yet they do not question Batman and the situations he is able to get out of...lol because he is Batman.

How was he able to do that? He is Batman.

What kind of answer is that.

f**k Batman. Overrated overexposed piece of shit.
Batman meets Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris eats Batman. ;D

Still waiting on my first copy of my subscription of The Arctic Sounder (which is the newspaper of Alaska's north slope)...

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I guess I like both Batman and Superman, but I've been more into Captain America, Thor, The Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy though and I was totally uninterested in seeing Man of Steel (which I still haven't seen because of that).

My only real interest in Batman vs Superman so far is in Wonder Woman because she's not a character I've really been exposed to very much at all. I've heard her name, saw her in some newer DC cartoons from the 2000s, and in an episode of the 4th season of Friendship is Magic the Mane 6 get sucked into a comic book world and take on recognizable traits from DC and Marvel heroes in which case Applejack takes after Wonder Woman/Black Widow and like Wonder Woman has an indestructible and magic lasso, I guess that semi counts.

So I'm pretty interested in actually seeing Wonder Woman in a movie and hopefully she's awesome in it. I feel like I've seen enough of Batman and Superman, give Wonder Woman a chance on the big screen.

Oh, and if I'm invited to watch Superman movies my preference is for Superman (1978) and Superman 2 (1980), nothing after that.

Also, f**k you Spider-Man. Just f**k you.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Great start to the week. 5 minute job, taken near enough an hour and still not fixed.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Not getting the job this morning was bad, but I'm over that. Then like a moron, I seriously screwed up my car's passenger door trying to make a difficult turn into the garage. *facepalm*

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 26, 2015, 09:57:21 PM
Not getting the job this morning was bad, but I'm over that. Then like a moron, I seriously screwed up my car's passenger door trying to make a difficult turn into the garage. *facepalm*

Sorry to hear about both mang. Plenty of other jobs out dar.

I was saddened to hear via voicemail that my Seattle Seahawks Nike Super Bowl XLIX polo order was cancelled due to their "ordering error" ie Nike was not sending any to the website. Oh well, at least I know I will be getting my action green SB XLIX Seahawks shirt! Go Seahawks!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 26, 2015, 09:57:21 PM

Dude that blows. :( But chin up, keep cracking on! Other opportunities are out there!  :)

MudButt

MudButt

My dog who I've had for 12 year was hit by a car and died this morning.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed