What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 598,925 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

:-\ What were you working on?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Some models for my Engineer project. The damage isn't as bad as I initially though, but it's still fairly substantial.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'm going to be bed because my stomach really doesn't agree with what I ate apparently.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Dec 19, 2014, 08:27:09 AM
Some models for my Engineer project. The damage isn't as bad as I initially though, but it's still fairly substantial.

That sucks. Hope it isn't too much of a ballache to sort. :-\

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Dec 19, 2014, 06:48:13 PM
I'm going to be bed because my stomach really doesn't agree with what I ate apparently.

Feel better mate!

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

A few sections still look like shit, but the majority of each figure has sorted itself out. Fingers crossed the bad spots cure to clear over christmas.

Mormegil

Mormegil

How all of my closest friends rejected me as a racist, pass judgment on me like I'm some f**king racist jackass, like I'm some f**king loser.

It really hurts, when you reach a certain age. You have nowhere to go.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 19, 2014, 07:45:27 PM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Dec 19, 2014, 06:48:13 PM

Feel better mate!

I'm better now, I didn't even notice at the time what I typed.

"I'm going to be bed".  :laugh: I must be the bed.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Just read how thousands of people are tweeting about how they're glad two innocent men were killed in New York just because they were Police Officers. I'm so utterly disgusted that I literally feel sick to my stomach.

Lie

Lie

There was no Kiss Scene.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Halfway thru my route of delivering, I step into a pile of dog shit. Then tracked it in the truck. I was nice and willing enough to get a mop and bucket to clean up when I got back. Damn dogs.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

My internet keeps giving me really obnoxious problems, like working for a few minutes, then not working at all. Then I restart the computer, same shit happens, etc. Goes on for hours before fixing itself, which I then have to go through again the very next day.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Lie on Dec 21, 2014, 01:58:17 AM
There was no Kiss Scene.

In what?

Sozin

Sozin

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Dec 21, 2014, 04:13:14 AM
Quote from: Lie on Dec 21, 2014, 01:58:17 AM
There was no Kiss Scene.

In what?

I think he's talking about The Legend of Korra. We didn't need a kiss though. :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Mormegil on Dec 20, 2014, 10:36:47 AM
How all of my closest friends rejected me as a racist, pass judgment on me like I'm some f**king racist jackass, like I'm some f**king loser.

It really hurts, when you reach a certain age. You have nowhere to go.

Chin up, mate. Just gotta charge through it all. No point in wallowing, it wont get you anywhere. Just gotta keep on moving.

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Dec 21, 2014, 12:48:53 AM
Just read how thousands of people are tweeting about how they're glad two innocent men were killed in New York just because they were Police Officers. I'm so utterly disgusted that I literally feel sick to my stomach.

Disgusting. Sometimes I truly hate people.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I can't get over how disgusted I am at the asking price for the airsoft Halo assault rifle.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed