What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 599,070 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: First Blood on Dec 10, 2014, 06:02:20 PM
Ordered a f**king t-shirt and it has yet to arrive. Estimated delivery date: December 4th - 9th. Welp its the 10th. Where is my goddamn shirt.

I'm still waiting for my reverse Alien shirt, Sapiens.  :-\

Lie

Lie

Pewdiepie....was in south park.... not a piss take... actually IN south park... :'(

Why?!

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 11, 2014, 12:24:57 PM
Quote from: First Blood on Dec 10, 2014, 06:02:20 PM
Ordered a f**king t-shirt and it has yet to arrive. Estimated delivery date: December 4th - 9th. Welp its the 10th. Where is my goddamn shirt.

I'm still waiting for my reverse Alien shirt, Sapiens.  :-\

:(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

On the brightside got my shipping confirmation email earlier  ;D

http://www.othertees.com/design/7982/

Not typically the kind of tee I would buy but it made me chuckle.

First Blood

First Blood

I like it!

Sooo, Hot Tub Time Machine gets a sequel but Dredd doesn't???

Sozin

Sozin

Quote from: First Blood on Dec 11, 2014, 09:03:34 PMSooo, Hot Tub Time Machine gets a sequel but Dredd doesn't???

There oughta be a law against it.

First Blood

First Blood

LAAAAAAWL

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I finally saw the Sons of Anarchy finale. I'm heartbroken. It was perfect in every way...but, no more Sons :'(

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Have to go in to work at 3pm for a few hours. Bullshizz. At least it is overtime!

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 12, 2014, 03:30:28 PM
I finally saw the Sons of Anarchy finale. I'm heartbroken. It was perfect in every way...but, no more Sons :'(

Yeah, it was definitely a great way to end the series, as sad as it was.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Back to work tomorrow.  I kind of liking having all this time to not be pissed off by people.

I also didn't sleep well last night - was up until about 3. So I know I'm going to be up again tonight and I'll be grouchy tomorrow.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Back at work. And within 15 minutes someone comes over "because it's easier than putting a ticket in". Everyone thinks there problem is more important. That's up to me to decide. f**ks me off when people come over. There's a ticket system in place to prioritize.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

My I-pod is being an asshole. I recently ordered a new usb/charger cable because the other one was lost for half a year, then later I frickin' found he thing.  :laugh:

Now the iPod isn't cooperating though. It at first was in a constant recovery loop, meaning it would recover, then ask to recover again, then again, then again and so on. Now I keep getting the error message "An iPod has been detected but it could not be identified properly. Please disconnect and reconnect the iPod then try again" which doesn't work, and I downloaded the newest version of iTunes to see if that would help but the problem is unchanged.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du4IoVgOJdU#ws

Update: So now I've been getting a computer message "USB device not recognized". I tried uninstalling then re-installing itunes, which went smoothly except the USB message persists. Then following instructions I determined that in Device Manager under Universal serial bus controllers there should be Apple Mobile Device USB Driver, but I'm not finding that listing, but what I am finding under Universal SBC instead is Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed).

That's where I hit a dead end because the instructions don't mention such an error.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

http://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/sony-hack-alex-trebek-says-maybe-time-leave-202000882-us-weekly.html

Nnnnoooooooo!!! Some people are such over sensitive assclowns about their children.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Defective varnish ruined 8 hours of work today. Not impressed.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed